I made my map for a single GTA San Andreas for a long time. One day I decided to transfer it to my MTA server. I successfully cleared the map using a script, but I don’t know how to add my objects to an empty map now. On this and ask for help. What heading I do not know what to write on this I write here ... I will say right away: the transfer option for 1 object does not suit me, because there are more than 5 thousand objects on the map, which are packed in a separate .img archive ...

• Moderators

How looks like the map file?

MTA .map file looks like something like this:

<map edf:definitions="editor_main">
    <object id="object (Gs_piccies1) (1)" breakable="true" interior="0" collisions="true" alpha="255" model="14462" doublesided="false" scale="1" dimension="0" posX="-1516.5" posY="-2777.3999" posZ="49.2" rotX="0" rotY="0" rotZ="0"></object>
    <object id="object (Gs_piccies1) (2)" breakable="true" interior="0" collisions="true" alpha="255" model="14462" doublesided="false" scale="1" dimension="0" posX="-1505.5" posY="-2789.8" posZ="49.2" rotX="0" rotY="0" rotZ="0"></object>
    <object id="object (carlspics) (1)" breakable="true" interior="0" collisions="true" alpha="255" model="14489" doublesided="false" scale="1" dimension="0" posX="-1498.1" posY="-2809.3" posZ="61.1" rotX="0" rotY="0" rotZ="0"></object>
    <object id="object (cs_oldcarjmp) (1)" breakable="true" interior="0" collisions="true" alpha="255" model="18451" doublesided="false" scale="1" dimension="0" posX="-1523.2" posY="-2786.6001" posZ="48.1" rotX="0" rotY="0" rotZ="15.616"></object>
    <object id="object (ufo_photos) (1)" breakable="true" interior="0" collisions="true" alpha="255" model="16153" doublesided="false" scale="1" dimension="0" posX="-1551.5" posY="-2773.3" posZ="47" rotX="0" rotY="0" rotZ="0"></object>
</map>

You need to convert your map somehow. If you paste it here, maybe we could help.

29 minutes ago, Krackeen_777 said:

I will say right away: the transfer option for 1 object does not suit me, because there are more than 5 thousand objects on the map, which are packed in a separate .img archive ...

I recommend using the scene2res tool to convert IPL/IDE maps into MTA .map format:

https://osdn.net/projects/scene2res/

Since I am the creator of that tool you can ask any questions about it in this thread. The tool will create a resource for you inside of the "output" folder. You can rename the folder into "my_map", paste it into the server resources folder and type "start my_map" into the server console.

I would be very grateful if you could rate my tool on OSDN.net :) 

Edited by The_GTA
  • Thanks 1