Browse server! improvement suggestions

bloodeye

Ok i've found quite a few bugs such as clicking on an empty area beside a server makes the "choose a server" dialog box appear, which it should only appear when you click connect, but nehow, here are my suggestions:

Please add a Mouse over state on the down/up arrows so that you can hold it depressed and dont have to keep clicking it:) Also add the use of a mouse scroll

Two little things that anoy (yes i know its spelt wrong) me:)

Anyhow, is a bookmareking system being implemented aswell. That would be useful.

Also, whenever i try and join one of my favorite servers, which is usually quite full and theres only 1 sopace it can be quite annoying when I lose the highlight and have to re-highlight as when I move the cursor, the browser laggs and the server is deselected. this can happen multiple times in a row.

Please add a Mouse over state on the down/up arrows so that you can hold it depressed and dont have to keep clicking it:) Also add the use of a mouse scroll

If I press the mouse button and keep it pressed I dont have to keep clicking, never heard of that issue.

About the scroll function with the mouse, yes I definately agree with that.