Dear SAES Comunity

Liyones

Dear SAES Comunity 
Well , Hello i was playing the server since 3 years and i was very active and i liked the sever very much because server reputation was good and when i was new there are admins and players helped me and showed me how to play , but sadly i was breaking rules all times and i got many adminjails and some bans ,  since  4 months i got perm banned for breaking rules after previous ban , that was  big lesson to me because that's not good to break rules , and owner warned me he was thinking i stole his server scripts and that wasn't my server when i joined the server i found SAES scripts , i know i was admin there but i left the server since days now , so finally i would like to say to @Brophy and all SAES admins and HQ Team im really pretty sorry for that i know you gave me enough chances and i broke rules many times , and in the 4 months i improved my self and i learned to do not break rules again and also i changed my reputation in SAES and i will be a good guy next time , hope you understand me :) !
thanks !

• Like 1