[REL] Roads fixes for Roleplay servers

Mr.Solo

Hello,

Today i want to show you roads fixes i made for roleplay server that suffer car damages when trying to go to the opposite road and get over the sidewalk or have to go in the opposite side of the road to get to their destination faster.

IMAGES

30721.png

30722.png

30723.png

30720.png

30719.png

DOWNLOAD

Edited by Mr.Solo
  • Like 2
  • MTA Anti-Cheat Team
On 22/12/2019 at 19:06, Mr.Solo said:

suffer car damages when trying to go to the opposite road and get over the sidewalk

Doesn't the damage encourage realistic driving, which is especially a concern on roleplay servers?

Also, just wondering: does it apply to (nearly) all sidewalks and curbs, or just those near the center of LS (as in your screenshot)?

20 hours ago, Dutchman101 said:

Doesn't the damage encourage realistic driving, which is especially a concern on roleplay servers?

Also, just wondering: does it apply to (nearly) all sidewalks and curbs, or just those near the center of LS (as in your screenshot)?

only major intersections in LS atm, but i will add new ones if someone suggests them to me 

2 hours ago, ArcAngeL said:

Mate this can't be for rpg servers.maybe its good for freeroam mode.

i was an RP server owner and i had a major problem with intersections, but like you said it can be for anyone.

Edited by Mr.Solo
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

V2 Has been releeased:

Changelog:

- Fixed Texture glitches:

- In IGS ( idlewood gas station )

- Other textures

- Added small entrance in the blue LS building beside cityhall that is usually used as a DMV

- Fixed collision glitches caused in some tunnels like LS tunnel under the observatory, and SF tunnel after the red bridge.

Edited by Mr.Solo
  • Thanks 1
On 25/03/2021 at 15:17, FernandoMTA said:

Good job, I hope you do more fixes & improvements in the rest of the map, I guess you can start with near LS (Red County, Angel Pine, etc) @Mr.Solo

EDIT: there's probably a lot more to do in Los Santos still ?

as long as it's related to roads then you can put a suggestion