MTA CSGO based server

Lincoln

Hey everyone,

Our developers have been working on a new game mode for the past couple of weeks and we are glad to finally being able to publish it! Today (21-11-2019)  we would like to present you our new gamemode - Bomb Arena AKA MTA CSGO. Fight your way through the Counter Terrorist lines to plant that bomb or try to stop the Terrorists by killing them or defusing the bomb once its planted. Offering completely revamped weapon stats, custom grenades, planting bomb script and an economy system. 

Since it release our server was growing fast and I can now say we grew a strong base community already with 20 online a day which is huge for TDM. However if we manage to get more, we'll release lobby system for that perfect 5v5s. 

Here is a little preview about how it looks in-game. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYQlRHKfvoA&feature=youtu.be ,  Skip untill 1:00:00 in order to see. (keep in mind many pushes and updates have been released ever since, to see which join our discord server with the link provided below) 

Please join today and help us grown even further!

https://discord.gg/nhTB43

You can now join the server via server IP: mtasa://51.83.79.197:22003 !

Cheers,

Lincoln

• Like 2

From first looks of what i saw in that video, map designing is terrible, shop ui is terrible as well. If you intend to make cs go in mta, it won't work out if you won't pay attention to details that cs go offers or seems like you just don't understand what cs go offers. There's huge balance in maps that cs go has, same for weapons. They are consistent, if you want to have somewhat similar experience you'll have to make weapons as consistent as cs go has which goes for nades, you can't have default nade system. You have to make your own.

About the map, literally the most idiotic design ever for a "csgo" ripoff. Terrorists always have B site to plant bomb even before CT's can arrive (doesn't make any sense), some hallways that are literally pointless and lead to nowhere or even make going to your destination longer as there's literally the same path that's faster on the right side.

Might as well call this just a regular TDM, this definitely is no near being a cs go. This is coming from a cs go veteran btw, i've played cs for years and years.

2 hours ago, Fist said:

From first looks of what i saw in that video, map designing is terrible, shop ui is terrible as well. If you intend to make cs go in mta, it won't work out if you won't pay attention to details that cs go offers or seems like you just don't understand what cs go offers. There's huge balance in maps that cs go has, same for weapons. They are consistent, if you want to have somewhat similar experience you'll have to make weapons as consistent as cs go has which goes for nades, you can't have default nade system. You have to make your own.

About the map, literally the most idiotic design ever for a "csgo" ripoff. Terrorists always have B site to plant bomb even before CT's can arrive (doesn't make any sense), some hallways that are literally pointless and lead to nowhere or even make going to your destination longer as there's literally the same path that's faster on the right side.

Might as well call this just a regular TDM, this definitely is no near being a cs go. This is coming from a cs go veteran btw, i've played cs for years and years.

Hello, first of all thank you for your feedback Fist. We are a new server that opened less than a week ago. We do statistics on player eliminations and deaths, as well as wins / losses to get the best balance, it's not perfect yet and we're aware of that.

Do not forget either that CSGO and GTA: SA have a huge gameplay difference. We can not just copy the CSGO balance system and we do not want to, we just want to create a game mode in the same CSGO style with the gameplay of MTASA.

Regarding the maps, you are right about the map in the video (de_jackson). The bomb site needs to be redone. We noticed it with statistics, as I said before. Our team to map is very limited and we are rather strict on maps. Thanks again for your feedback.

Edited by Lincoln
  • 3 weeks later...

Intriguing server at first glance,but such an awful design ruins it. The different menus are poorly made and have a few grammar mistakes. Also, the hud is on the same level of bad design as the menus, your inventory covers a big part of the screen and you can barely tell where the healthbar is located at. The minimap is all white with A and B in black. It is so rushed that if you move towards one side of the map the site that is further away from you will just disappear.

Furthermore, i disagree with the choices of weapons you have made available. For instance, the dual pistols(T-side) vs silenced pistol (CT-side) seem a little one sided. Also, i don't understand why you have made the weapons cost those amounts or why you even have the minigun available for purchase. Also, i don't know if it a known bug or not but the smoke grenade doesn't work at all.

Gameplay-wise "Bomb Arena" is a Tactics server with the bonus of the bomb and two plant sites for now. If you work on it then it has the potential to become a pretty decent "MTA-CSGO" clone  server.