[RACE] Custom Racing Circuit Map-Pack [FREE DOWNLOAD]

Reiko

• Administrators

Really stunning tracks, far from the quality I ever expected to see in SA. I genuinely love your work, let alone the presentation in your very neat thread.

Edited by Tut
where'd that emoji come from
  • 10 months later...

Hi Reiko.

Nice work, indeed. Do you mind, if I use your tracks for a little online racing game, which I am trying to compile together with my sons (aged 9 and 11)? We would give you any credit you want. However, I cannot promise anything regarding that game, not even that it will be playable at all.

On 05/10/2020 at 16:56, DocFlori said:

Hi Reiko.

Nice work, indeed. Do you mind, if I use your tracks for a little online racing game, which I am trying to compile together with my sons (aged 9 and 11)? We would give you any credit you want. However, I cannot promise anything regarding that game, not even that it will be playable at all.

Yes, u can use them, no problem.

• 2 years later...

Hi Reiko, hope you are doing good.

First of all these are amazing! I want to use your road maps on my project for practice (Im 15) although I can't understand how to put those maps in my project lol. I've searched the web and yt but haven't found anything. I would really really appreciate it if you could tell me how.

Thank you very much!

• 2 weeks later...
On 15/12/2022 at 07:20, OtakuShotgun said:

Hi Reiko, hope you are doing good.

First of all these are amazing! I want to use your road maps on my project for practice (Im 15) although I can't understand how to put those maps in my project lol. I've searched the web and yt but haven't found anything. I would really really appreciate it if you could tell me how.

Thank you very much!

Hello!. 

1 - Download the race maps. Open the "resources" folder and copy all files to:

<MTA installation directory>\server\mods\deathmatch\resources\[gamemodes]\[race]\[maps]

2 - Go to:

<MTA installation directory>\server\

Double click on "MTA Server" and your local server will start (wait for loading).

3 - In the console type: start race

to start the RACE gamemode on your server.

4 - Open the game: click server browser / click tab 'Local' and connect to your server to play.

NOTE: If you want to create a strong local server refer to: https://wiki.multitheftauto.com/wiki/Server_Manual