Capture The Flag

Guest >>SB<<

Would you like MTA to have an &quot;Capture The Flag&quot; mod?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like MTA to have an &quot;Capture The Flag&quot; mod?

• Yes, would be great!
    • Yes, but later!
    • No, I don't play it!

Maybe its better make a ''Capture the car'' mode, like the GTA-LCS multiplayer mode, and another ''Capture the flag'', i really really want a ''Protect the VIP'' mode, like Counter strike or swat 4, that a comand of swat and a VIP must reach the evacuation zone, and some terrorists must catch the vip for 5 minutes and they win, 8), but im not sure of this game mode,

Thats all :wink:

I've done one on those lines....sort of.

At the airport you have up to three groups with a stretch limo and tanks to protect it. Across town there are a number of Hunter helicopters who must try to kill the limo(s).

The limos must get to the lap dance club without dying.

It's called The Presidents Lap Dance :D

tanks can't shoot far so this would be an easy job for the hunters...
Maybe its better make a ''Capture the car'' mode
a capture the car mode allso would be cool, but definitely not as replacement for capture the flag. capture the flag is a gamemode legend... don't screw it :cry:

A CTC mode would be nice to see developed through the SDK. I think the experience wouldnt be as fun as the orginal CTF, though i could be wrong since CTC is obviously something probably some of us havent played of before. All teams should have a vehicle to defend, then obviously the challenge would be to use a few people to defend their car while other people of the team try and steal others etc. Perhaps the colour of the team could then be on top of the vehicle, like for example the GREEN team would have a green circle over their vehicle while the BLUE team has a blue circle over their vehicle etc, or perhaps something better then my suggestions.

Maybe in the Capture the Car games, all cars would be one colour or type except one, and when you bump that car you swap.

A seconds timer counts up the seconds you are "it" and the one with the highest score at the end of say 3 minutes is the winner.

so you mean that all players are on cars and if they crash on a car then its like they have captured the car or you mean that players must trry to jack a car off? (sorry, english is not my mother tongue :oops:) if it's the second one, what would happen if the car explodes? and if instead of capturing a car, players would have to capture a bike?