e2 (Elite EXECUTION) Clan [Looking for the best]

Guest d1rekt

Good luck with the clan, (hope to establish my own soon when the MTA:SA DM comes) but I had to post this...

There is nothing wrong with advertisement, but... (Here we go with the butts)... when you lie about it you are going to get smacked down for it.

I was in Gamers Edge server, having fun doing nothing more than creating hell because lets just face it... a server with more that 15 players becomes a huge demolition derby anyways. well my most disliked maps pop up (airport dogfight) and I wait for the mad dash to disappear and calmly scoot over to my WWII bitch and maybe fly around shoot a couple of birds or what not when dirty himself comes along and decides to make it a dual person hanger. (when reality an airplane and car both humping each other wont last long) bang bang bang bang im dead....bang dirtys dead.....oh well, fun and games I laughed.

Good old dirty decided to continue with his advertisement again,

(e2)dirtysmoke: ""e2clan.com where teammates sacrifice for victory.""

(e2)dirtysmoke:""featured on IGN and Gamespot as the first MTA clan starting with III e2clan.com""

(e2)dirtysmoke:""e2 was there even before public release ; )""

if you are going to set yourself up for it, then you are going to get burned...

e2b.jpg

e2c.jpg

e2a.jpg

look forward for your clan in the future, remember me when the games begin.

Hehe thats kinda embarassing :oops: It was very early in the morning I was in a high-like state of mind. Figured it would bring some laughs, maybe to the point to get a few to join. I'll be blunt, its hard to find people to join an MTA clan. Either they are all taken or aren't interested.