Yo is this game active?

Smart.

• 8 months later...

Yes, MTA has been played for a long time, until it was as advanced as today's with 1.5.7 version, and I believe that even better things will come in the future, and as for players, the other day it was posted on the FaceBook page that MTA player statistics platform, says it has about 60k.

• 3 months later...

Hello, I Have Been Playing This Game For 9 Years Of Course I Have Encountered Many Problems But I Have Always Handled It By Myself And Now I Enjoy Sharing The Things I Know To People So Both People Can Find What They Are Looking For And I Am Happy.

Spoiler

Merhaba, 9 Yıldır Bu Oyunu Oynuyorum Elbette Çoğu Sorunlar ile Karşılaştım ama Tek Başıma Her Zaman Halettim ve Suan Bildiğim Şeyleri İnsanlara Paylaşmaktan Zevk Alıyorum Bu sayade Hem İnsanlar Aradıklarını Bulabiliyor ve bende mutlu oluyorum İyi Forumlar 

@Uqhala Kucağım Taht Oldukça Hepiniz Kralsınız!

Edited by Tut
Keeping it English
  • 4 weeks later...
On 29/05/2020 at 11:29, k1kLoP said:

Yes, MTA has been played for a long time, until it was as advanced as today's with 1.5.7 version, and I believe that even better things will come in the future, and as for players, the other day it was posted on the FaceBook page that MTA player statistics platform, says it has about 60k.

but the majority seems to be brazillian servers. its hard finding anything full english.

also hi, 2014 player here ?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I was supposed to notice this thread a little sooner, but anyway. Started playing regularly and scripting in 2008, drifted away during 2013-2016, came back to this forum this year, not playing anymore, but visiting here regularly because of the great moments I had years ago.