Some MTA:SA Deathmatch Suggestions

Exoskeletor

I personally would like to see:

1) A mode like rpg. that you are respawing whenever you want and in your way you can find guns, cars and enemies.. (Oh God.. it would be difficult to place cars in the san andreas map :) )

2) Team deathmatch of course

3) A mode like in the counter strike. 2 teams, very realistic. with a few shots you are down

4) What about a 2-player mode? one is driving and the other is on the car and shooting the others(with a choice for password if that is possible because you want only your friend to be with you).

5) The deathmatch that vice city has also is a good idea.

6) What about deathmatch AND racing together? for example you start with deathmatch. you must go into a checkpoint to take a car and continue to race but you can slow down the other players by shooting them.

7) The ability to make maps inside a house. Is this possible? There are a lot of houses that can mak an excellent survival mode.

In-car shooting is going to be synchronized?In mta 0.5 wasn't

7) The ability to make maps inside a house. Is this possible? There are a lot of houses that can mak an excellent survival mode.

Not sure what you mean by this... explain how it would do good to have map making ability in tiny rooms?

Hi heres what id like to have in DM

1) health pickups

2) buyable things eg food guns

3) armour

4) different game mods like cops verses robbers

Can they be done?

Good ideas Exoskeletor, but I didnt like these:

1-You bought a FPS game(GTA-SA) not a RPG, if you wanna play a RPG there is a lot of them out there.

3-Like above, if you wanna play CS, just play CS, no need to a mod of GTA to be like CS.

6-I didnt like this idea.

---

My sugestion is that like in MTA-VC we can choose a profission, and each profission has it owns habilities(with some guns, some vehicle, etc)

Something I would like to suggest and I think is probably impossible considering it is now seen in the racing mod and in VC but...

Have players near you disappear from the minimap. You know how in VC and in racing we had all enemies on the mini map so we could know where to find them. It would be better for "cat and mouse" games if after we got around 2 city blocks near the person we were chasing they disappeared from the mini map and we had to find them by eye. That way if someone is very in low in health they can hide, take detours by allies, or set up an ambush, etc.

THis suggestion is probably going to get struck down but I would like people to take it into consideration anyways.

Hi heres what id like to have in DM

1) health pickups

2) buyable things eg food guns

3) armour

4) different game mods like cops verses robbers

Can they be done?

Obviously health pickups would be involved. Armour maybe only for certain spawns, like for example the cop perhaps etc.

Purchasing food would only increase your health status, wouldnt really be anything special.

1-You bought a FPS game(GTA-SA) not a RPG, if you wanna play a RPG there is a lot of them out there.

3-Like above, if you wanna play CS, just play CS, no need to a mod of GTA to be like CS.

The beauty of GTA is the freedom to do as you please, it's a great engine to mod aswell, RPG has been in GTA from the start.

6-I didnt like this idea.

---

My sugestion is that like in MTA-VC we can choose a profission, and each profission has it owns habilities(with some guns, some vehicle, etc)

Yes Vital i buy MTASA (It's third person) but sometimes maybe i would like to play an rpg map, i like to have that option. You don't like it? then don't play it. Of course it would not be the only mode. You can play the modes you like. I can't understand why not to implement them at all because you don't like them

I like CS and why not to see it in san andreas.

With your way if you like doom then you don't have to play any other doom clone game... you have doom..

===============================================

(THIS IS THE ONE I REALLY PREFER:)

1. I would give MTA a million dollars (if I was rich) if they could implement personalized character models for DM. I see you have set up a profile page on the multiplayer client, it would be quite pleasing to me to be able to select from the over 200 some-odd models GTA:SA uses.

Aside from The standard CJ model, which I wouldn't mind removing for the chance to play as that random weed smoker in the ghetto. I personally would like to see more than just a thousand police models or swat team models or "robbers". It would be more engrossing and more advantageous of the multi-player ability. I mean, I want to fight the swap models, I'll just play single player and blow up some cars.

===============================================

2. I forward the motion to have a mode that turns off the radar when players get closer to you. How close would be hard to determine, but it makes it too easy sometimes to always know the locations of every other player.

3. I would rather enjoy a mode of DM that involved boats, where one player would steer the boat and as many players as could fit would remain on the boat to battle agaisnt other floating vehicles.

4. Similar to the boat DM, it would be nice to have the usual king of the hill (claim a checkpoint pickup and try to prevent other teams/players from touching it) and manhunt (one man escapes the pursuit of many)

I'd like to see the deathmatch with possible car (boat, chopper?) shooting. You know, like in the mission "Reuniting the Families" when you shoot the cops etc... Maybe make a button to switch to so you could get accurate drive bys or blow up other carsor vehicles. I'd think that'd be interesting.

Deathmatch is gonna be HUGE!