Warzone Roleplay

We have assembled WZRP in the last couple of weeks with the idea to bring something new and unique to the table. The staff team has dedicated a lot of time working towards reaching a goal, which is bringing military roleplay to MTA. The server isn't up, how ever, we are expecting to enter the testing phase of our development in a short while. Our forums will be released to the public as soon as pops, the staff team's IT nerd, sorts the web server's problems out. So stick around with us, we'll keep you updated with the development progress and we wish you to have a good time with our growing community!

Edited by WIRECOM

Making a server solely for the purpose of military roleplay is a risky business. There of course are people that would love military roleplay, but there are also a lot of people that don't.

The idea of creating a whole new roleplay server for it is a bit unnecessary in my opinion. A new and very very awesome roleplay server surfaced this week - Waffle Roleplay. The UAT is very understanding, helped me out a bunch - I'd make them a suggestion on adding a military compound to the server rather than making a separate server for such roleplay.

1 hour ago, Mike vdb said:

Tbh nta roleplay is becoming one hell of a joke

why's that? we're already done with the server's lore, which makes the job pretty much easier. If you're willing to post pissimistically* posts, you're not welcomed here anytime, pal.

Edited by WIRECOM
11 hours ago, WIRECOM said:

why's that? we're already done with the server's lore, which makes the job pretty much easier. If you're willing to post pissimistically* posts, you're not welcomed here anytime, pal.

I meant that every roleplay server which is coming up will die anyways. 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 09/09/2019 at 13:21, Underload said:

is there a discord for this  ?

On 09/09/2019 at 19:41, Aimcac said:

Would you guys like an addition to your dev team?

On 11/07/2019 at 17:54, Ruben 0495 said:

I meant that every roleplay server which is coming up will die anyways. 

I'm willing to get back to the project if any developer steps in to help me out sort some scripts. You'll be given a full access to the test server and all of our resources. if anyone interested write me up on discord Stormchaser#2071

On 08/07/2019 at 06:39, screedix said:

Making a server solely for the purpose of military roleplay is a risky business. There of course are people that would love military roleplay, but there are also a lot of people that don't.

The idea of creating a whole new roleplay server for it is a bit unnecessary in my opinion. A new and very very awesome roleplay server surfaced this week - Waffle Roleplay. The UAT is very understanding, helped me out a bunch - I'd make them a suggestion on adding a military compound to the server rather than making a separate server for such roleplay.

Waffle Roleplay is no more :D There's now San Andreas Roleplay and we allow all sorts of RP. Although it's not a warzone, military and militia-like roleplay is welcomed.