[Roleplay] Orange Gaming [English]

wTT5oTd.png

About

Orange Gaming is a roleplay server which initially started in late 2018, yet, sadly shutdown in November of 2018. However,  the server is relaunching. Our goals at Orange Gaming are simple: bring immersive roleplay; whilst still allowing players to have fun. We aim to bring realistic roleplay & allow players to roleplay what they want—ranging from a courier to a cartel leader. We are currently looking for staff & are extending our game servers to other games—not just MTA.

Features

• $20,000 bonus start
  • Vehicle system 
  • Inventory system
  • Licensing system
  • Business / home system
  • Texture system
  • Custom mapping
  • Custom weapon damage system
  • And more!

Information

Currently, we are looking to phase into our closed beta. If you are interested in joining the server—do not hesitate to join our Discord. All information can be found there.

https://discord.gg/RmFz9bE

Edited by LuckySki
  • Like 2
8 hours ago, D A R K N E S S said:

Invite expired.

Edit: Oops, sorry. I am banned. Uh.. I don't quite remember what I did (and I'm sorry for whatever I did), but if it's possible I'd like to be a part of this and get a second chance.

Unbanned.

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly, wouldn't recommend. Community Founder never seen in game, Community Manager seen in game, but most of the time - AFK. (Not very friendly one). I was banned (or kicked) and left really dissatisfied. The manager didn't even try to ask me what was wrong, some admins are more on the abusive side. Play at your own risk, but if you get into a bad situation, the admins will play with your nerves.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 25/06/2019 at 17:43, D A R K N E S S said:

Honestly, wouldn't recommend. Community Founder never seen in game, Community Manager seen in game, but most of the time - AFK. (Not very friendly one). I was banned (or kicked) and left really dissatisfied. The manager didn't even try to ask me what was wrong, some admins are more on the abusive side. Play at your own risk, but if you get into a bad situation, the admins will play with your nerves.

Sadly, we, Orange Gaming, end up playing or in this case, having people like this...

On 26/06/2019 at 11:30, D A R K N E S S said:

WARNING!

ALL ADMINS ARE ABUSIVE AS HELL. SERVER IS ABSOLUTELY THE OPPOSITE AS IT SOUNDS.
DO NOT PLAY THERE

Dunno how admins are abusive. Contact me on Discord at Sacred#7706 and let me know why you think so.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, LuckySki said:

Dunno how admins are abusive. Contact me on Discord at Sacred#7706 and let me know why you think so.

This is how you handle these issues, discuss them in a PM.

Spamming and putting private conversations in this thread as some of you did only causes us to get involved and stop it. You gain nothing, we gain nothing, the server owner gains nothing.

Do not do it again.

• Like 3

Another generic roleplay server with all the same features, nothing new, nothing that makes you go "wow".

On the other hand, the staff team is indeed different and unique - ultimately bad. There is no organisation in anything that the staff team does whatsoever. I feel as if the staff team is just a group of friends without any real dedication to the server.

Having read the previous replies/comments on this thread, I can't say anything positive myself either. Seems like another case of Implicit Gaming (semi-good start, but dead soon afterwards).

5 hours ago, screedix said:

Another generic roleplay server with all the same features, nothing new, nothing that makes you go "wow".

On the other hand, the staff team is indeed different and unique - ultimately bad. There is no organisation in anything that the staff team does whatsoever. I feel as if the staff team is just a group of friends without any real dedication to the server.

Having read the previous replies/comments on this thread, I can't say anything positive myself either. Seems like another case of Implicit Gaming (semi-good start, but dead soon afterwards).

My server was lit watch YouTube this is not the same.

• Haha 1