Just wanted to say thanks..

Guest |2eM!x

Me and my friends always talked about how great it would be to play this game online..Now I can.

Im in mid-install and I know I will love it no matter what..Thanks so much guys..

Btw if you guys need any help with code for the server browser I definately can help you guys :wink:

Me and my friends always talked about how great it would be to play this game online..Now I can.

Im in mid-install and I know I will love it no matter what..Thanks so much guys..

Btw if you guys need any help with code for the server browser I definately can help you guys :wink:

You got it right there, this game is absolutely awesome... finally we have a GOOD multiplayer mod out there! Can't wait to see this get developed even further... if I had more time I'd do anything to help the team out :)

No I havent tried the ones with low car count, but that shouldnt really matter..In single player you have lots of cars, bicycles, and people too...

you certainly wont have your computer rendering and worrying about the position of 30 seemingly random moving cars (by seemingly random, i mean the spawned cars in GTA:SA have paths, the computer has no idea what you're going to do next) in single player.

Yeah the MTA team did a fantastic job on this. I would like to thank everyone who worked on it. I have been playing non-stop since release and have not had one crash, The race mode is so well done... The map editor is perfect and very easy to use and understand. RSS map feeds is genious. I think this was completly worth the wait and I am very glad the team took there time to assure evrything worked. I get some lag when playing on packed servers (16+ players). But playing with 1-6 friends is awesome and lagfree pretty much. It doesnt even feel like mta is just some mod but more like a built-in game feature that would come with it shipped. Rockstar should hire all of you and pay you lots of money. They would be crazy not too. Thanks for everything :)

The traffic is limited to 5 vehicles at once I think in singleplayer.

I think you'll find its significantly more than that, the pile-ups on the motorways and faster roads can involve many more.

i challenge you to show me a pile up of more than 5 non-blown up cars. more cars arrive on top of the pile up if one or two of the original ones blow up

The traffic is limited to 5 vehicles at once I think in singleplayer.

I think you'll find its significantly more than that, the pile-ups on the motorways and faster roads can involve many more.

i challenge you to show me a pile up of more than 5 non-blown up cars. more cars arrive on top of the pile up if one or two of the original ones blow up

It is possible, I just did it with 9 non blown up cars. Wish I could post it by imageshack seems to be down (or maybe my upload speed is just dead).

I'd like to thank the developers also..

When I heard that it was a race-mod only, I was disappointed.. I always wanted to just run around shooting people. . so I guess you could say I had very low expectations before trying it out.. after playing my first few rounds, I am more impressed than I ever imagined I would be. Performance is flawless, and it's just so damn fun! Respawning would be nice, but that doesn't even matter to me because it usually doesn't take too long for a race to end. The amount of possibilities with the map editor are endless and I know I'll be spending a whole lot of time with it.

Congratulations on a job well done.. I really did not think that this would be as great as it is at first, but you've won me over on this one.