[HELP] voice chat push to talk

Woesshhh

Hello,

to use voice chat we need to hold z but i don't like this. I want to talk without pressing any button in my server. I want this for the whole server. Is this possible?

If this is not possible, i got another question:

Is is possible to change the standard z key to another key for the whole server?

Edited by Woesshhh
16 hours ago, Woesshhh said:

Hello,

to use voice chat we need to hold z but i don't like this. I want to talk without pressing any button in my server. I want this for the whole server. Is this possible?

You don't need any special script to make it toggleable.
the Z key has 2 binds on it 
when the key is "down" it calls "voiceptt 1" to enable voice
and when it is "up" it calls "voiceptt 0" to disable voice
using the voiceptt command without the 1 or 0 will make it toggle so you can simply bind voiceptt to any key and it will work as you want it.

to remove voiceptt bind on z do this
/unbind z down voiceptt
/unbind z up voiceptt

to bind to another key
/bind your_key voiceptt

16 hours ago, Woesshhh said:

Is is possible to change the standard z key to another key for the whole server?

The client must change the bind themselves. Also not everyone will like the same keys and shouldnt enforce everyone to use the same keys because not all keyboards are the same layout!

Edited by Mr.Loki

Thank you very much @Mr.Loki but that is the problem. A lot of players are walking with Z and i need to tell every single player to change his key from settings. Also new players are asking me how to fix it ect. I just need to change the standard key for the whole server.

What you told about the unbind and bind is working, but it's only working for me. How can I unbind the key for the whole server?

EDIT:

unbindKey("z", "down", "voiceptt", "1") for example is not working because unbindKey can only remove bindKey's

Edited by Woesshhh