[Suggestion] new pickups for R1.5

MTA San Andreas really gives me that micro machines vibe :P i don't know if R1.5 is just gonna fix some issues that were discovered in R1 or that you will add some new features.

anyway, why not add some more pickups? like, a pickup that makes your vehicle heavier/slower ( like in the gta3 mission bullion run?) or a sort of teleport pickup that warps you backwards or maybe forwards to give an advantage. a pickup that changes gravity may also be a good idea.

can't think of any others at the moment, but if anybody likes this idea as well, then think of some other new pickups yourself :P

Using serverbrowser without a disconnect from the server should be nice :wink:

also an Quick Refresh Button so you don't need to get the whole server list again.

And is it possible so that you can see who's in which server without joining the server (player list).

/me hopes for:

180-Turn

lmao the would be fun.

edit: anyone noticed that there are 4 times more players playing mta then before.

We're mainly focusing at other gamemodes such as deathmatch at the moment, but we will continue to fix, support and add new features to 'race' in the mean time. These pickups sound like good ideas ;), I'll give it a thought and see when we can implement some new ones.

I'd like to see a "mystery" pickup. When players pick it up, it gives them a random "reward". Sometimes this reward will be in their favour, other times they'll wish they hadn't picked it up :twisted:

yeah i also wanted that :D

if we had the ability to 'lay' spike strips that'd own too. Drive bys would also add a great element to it, though thats more of a foot sync thing. Instant nitro would be great, because it could be a great disadvantage to the player as well as an advantage

There's already a map that came with the server named 'Smugglers Run'. This map has a certain amount of Apache helicopters and people racing. The apache helicopters job's are hunting the racers down before they finish.

i think he was refering to passenger drive bys

Aeron already suggested that in the second reply above.

whoops, must have missed it. anyway, it's great to see that the new pickups suggestions may be taken into serious consideration(according to ChrML). so keep up the suggestions for new pickups ppl! :P

if we had the ability to 'lay' spike strips that'd own too.

I have hassled every member of the mta team in regards to that since mtavc 0.1 hehe. ONE DAY it'll come!

it can be done with the scm, so i reckon it should be easy enough to do it via blue, lets hope :D