my first and best stunt clip!

Icemg1k

Nice clip, but I would reccommend getting the GTA:LC mod, for VC. It has the same physics as GTA:LCS, due to GTA:LCS being built on the VC core. Recording with Fraps is much better to do clips. I didn't really expect much from the clip, but it was nice. Don't try to put stuck grinds in a vid, people wouldn't like it. I would recommend air2grinds, packer2grinds, krail2grinds, and corkscrew2grinds, so go try them. My first stunt vid had some few air2grinds. Here it is re-edited, so you can see an example what other newbies release vids like. Here is the link : http://files.filefront.com/Outburst_rem ... einfo.html

It is pretty good stunt for beginner, now move on and collect more clips and piece together to make enjoyable movie. If you don't know how then find someone who is experienced with video editing. Always, watch other people movies to get ideas for stunting, editing. Try anything new, and use your good taste of music. Well, let me know when it is out.

Nice clip, but I would reccommend getting the GTA:LC mod, for VC. It has the same physics as GTA:LCS, due to GTA:LCS being built on the VC core. Recording with Fraps is much better to do clips.

I havn't managed to download this yet as there is always a 'too many users downloading' message and I'm NOT signing up for their premium download thing. But isn't the whole point that he's captured it from his PSP LCS? so he cannot install VC let alone GTA:LC on top, nor can he use fraps.

err yeah i meant my longest grind ;D

i wouldve been pretty long if i didnt get stuck and yeah..i just have to find a way to get Vice on my computer

i would do way more stunts and make a video but there isnt a packer in LCS so going up the side was like the only way i could do it

also! thanks for your guys comments, ill continue stunting

err yeah i meant my longest grind ;D

i wouldve been pretty long if i didnt get stuck and yeah..i just have to find a way to get Vice on my computer

i would do way more stunts and make a video but there isnt a packer in LCS so going up the side was like the only way i could do it

also! thanks for your guys comments, ill continue stunting

Sorry for the bump, but there IS another way you can do it.