Le Parkour vid

[XII]RazoR

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lal, you must be like joking or wot!? im like teh intellectual of teh whole XII-family (yes, we're all gay, buttfcking pwnz! :x )

so stf up and go spam in an other thread coz mine is too pretty for u too handle (lal, i got that right 8) )

Where will the internet be in like 5 years? People will say stuff like this:

"tS s vY fNy t tLk lIk tS" etc what I said there was something like this "This is very funny to talk like this" and the language will be like it was for 1 000 years ago, yeah when people actually was stupid. Don't take this personal but there is nothing funny with making the language looking stupid.

Your movie is nice, and your language should also be nice so change it back again! :)

By the way, sorry for going a little bit offtopic.

lal, you must be like joking or wot!? im like teh intellectual of teh whole XII-family (yes, we're all gay, buttfcking pwnz! :x )

so stf up and go spam in an other thread coz mine is too pretty for u too handle (lal, i got that right 8) )

xgj ftl!

razor ftw!

le parkour ftw!

This:

Anyway, nice vid guys. Firstly I didnt know what le parkour was either but I checked it out and know I understand what makes this vid special. Gj.

Ftw :P:lol:

was a joke ffs. And who's spamming? Anyway I dont wanna flame so ill just leave your topic.. Just know that it was meant as a joke

i gotta say i was deceived after watching this video :( my expectations were preety big after reading all the OMGWTF comments but when i saw rzor just running and jumping and not even one single difficult move in the video i think you guys made too much noise about this

the idea is preety cool and shit but i think you gotta reach out for harder moves/combinations -> like make a run at full speed around the old robber spawn at prawn on the wall -> i tried doin that takes an enormous effort! or do a little parcours at phils place

overall, try something harder now raz!

hehe, we didn't made te vid because of the high jumps and stuff.. just for fun.. and to show that u dont need vehicles to 'stunt' ;P ..

maybe we should get in touch i have been parkouring for some time now and i now a few nice spots ;)

any plans for a second video?

i gotta say i was deceived after watching this video :( my expectations were preety big after reading all the OMGWTF comments but when i saw rzor just running and jumping and not even one single difficult move in the video i think you guys made too much noise about this.

But i think you gotta reach out for harder moves/combinations -> like make a run at full speed around the old robber spawn at prawn on the wall -> i tried doin that takes an enormous effort! or do a little parcours at phils place

It wasn't something that's very hard to do or something that can be considered super cool.

I can only talk for myself when I say this, but I gave him the credit for the idea that was pretty cool.

But yeah he could've done some more and harder stunts, but the movie itself was good edited that's why I think many liked it :P

but the movie itself was good edited that's why I think many liked it :P

hm yeah.. prolly coz of the diferent camera points we made b doing each stunt over 6 time and filming fom another direction (almost gave me a friggin headache lol.. "get back up the building! WTF! AGAIN?! :P " )

xgj wrote:

was a joke ffs. And who's spamming? Anyway I dont wanna flame so ill just leave your topic.. Just know that it was meant as a joke

i dont think u right...

and [XII]RazoR ur using my post for just advertising your vid.

not good.

edit:

i dont want to sound rude but this is just not good vid... :x

not only the was actuallynot intresting but the using of camhaclk was terrible...

never saw such thing... :evil:

not only the was actuallynot intresting but the using of camhaclk was terrible...

never saw such thing... :evil:

Tbh, I just think your a bit pissed off, don't know what "Le Parkour" in real life is about, and you would like it, or at least find it pretty funny, if you did...

Yes, the use of camhack was absolutely terrible, that's why there was no camhack being used during the filming, you might just realise that there's a "second person" involved in this movie, who did all the recording (Flashin) and RazoR doing his thing, if you still find that hard to believe, try watching the vid a bit better and you might notice "car shadows" and heli going up and down a little in the movie.

Example:

camhack.jpg

Ah well, of course you have your own opinion on whether you like the vid or not, imo he still deserves credits for originality and nice recording. Me, myself, I like this vid because it's fun to see something new and fresh, something original, other than the same old stunts in every video, he did a good job on making a catchy vid without any hard stunts at all, that's what makes it good.