GTA: Liberty City Stories coming to PS2 in 2006

MAD_BOY

Can you quote where I said I am graphically obsessed or don't wouldn't appreciate playing LCS? I am really hyped about the it coming out on PS2 (if you read the second post you'd see just how excited I am) and I would ABSOLUTELY LOVE for them to put it on PC, even in it's current state. But it doesn't seem feasible to me, in purely a business sense, for them to port it to the PC without some major graphical improvements.

And I think I'll stick with GTA thank you. :wink:

GTA isin't about good graphics as Blokker said, most people play gta as it's both fun to play and it has very intresting storyline, in most of the games and not just for the game graphics, even CS 1.6 doesn't have any good graphic design in the game but it's very known to plenty of people.

I prefer not. Lets just get for one time a real cool person in GTA.

Someone like Wentworth Miller 8) lol.

This might have been suggested already but i havent seen it around yet and I havent been to these forum in hellla long, but anyway i think MTA should be made for the psp version.

For those of you who are non-psp familiar, the psp has a built-in web browser / internet connection. Also GTA:LCS has a trainer made for it already... that runs on the psp, since psp is so hackable and because mta is in c++ it's probably portable. it would be sick to play mta on lcs portably!

okay i kno this is far fetched and would give the mta team another head ache of hacking the psp but shit that would rule.

)>-Gtatari-<(