Dutch MTA Fan Site

Hello MTA community,

I've got a Domain (MTAinfo.nl) but i cant amuse that domain.

Now i've got an idea:

Somebody (a Netherlands/Belgian Guy) May build a website on my domain.

He gets full control about the site. With free webhosting and domain (MTAinfo.nl).

If someone is interested, you can response in this topic

Greetings,

Mount

(PS. Sorry for my really bad english)

Hello MTA community,

I've got a Domain (MTAinfo.nl) but i cant amuse that domain.

Now i've got an idea:

Somebody (a Netherlands/Belgian Guy) May build a website on my domain.

He gets full control about the site. With free webhosting and domain (MTAinfo.nl).

If someone is interested, you can response in this topic

Greetings,

Mount

(PS. Sorry for my really bad english)

Hm, why? They have already official sites which show all the news. I dont think another unofficial site can bring us more, perhaps something to look at if mta sa is released. You could make a fan site with pics and vids, just a suggestion.

I mean it seriosly.

Sumone else can start his MTA fansite (DUTCH one) with no costs.

i am providing:

Web Space

Domain

etc...

for free.

I Havent got time for it, so anybody else that would like it, may make his DUTCH MTA fan/tips site on my hosting etc...

greetings,

Mount

You could make a fan site with pics and vids, just a suggestion.

it IS a fansite..

perhaps something to look at if mta sa is released. You could make a fan site with pics and vids, just a suggestion.

and? he was talking about making a fansite and you recommended making a fansite. :P

it IS a fansite..

perhaps something to look at if mta sa is released. You could make a fan site with pics and vids, just a suggestion.

and? he was talking about making a fansite and you recommended making a fansite. :P

Hm well, He didnt really mention fansite, but whatever nvm. :P I think it is indeed his intention to make a fansite :lol:

it IS a fansite..

Hm well, He didnt really mention fansite, but whatever nvm. :P I think it is indeed his intention to make a fansite :lol:

Yes, note the title of the topic 'Dutch MTA Fan Site.' ;)