• GTA 4

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think GTA SA is my favourite becuase its the best so far as further developments in technology has made them better every time one comes out i mean GTA IV is going to be 10 times better than GTA SA and I think GTA SA is super good for stunting and flying becuase its so much easier to control. And killing is more gory and violent ( I'm crazy :mrgreen::mrgreen: ) also theirs a buch of cool features like swimming and theirs bikes. So obviously GTA San Andreas is the BEST in my opinion

• 3 weeks later...

I love the good old GTA II ! I Played it the first time on my PlayStation 1 and loved it.

I'm more of these guys, never can forget these awesome old games, which has written the History of Gaming :)

greetings

Zeeeeeek

I like to play SA single player from time to time.

GTA 3 is cool too (i just love the New York style).

But Vice City owns all. (for now, until GTA 4 is out :P)

The gameplay of VC is just great, the storyline is good, and the atmosphere of the 80's just rock... :D:wink:

• 2 months later...
I like to play SA single player from time to time.

GTA 3 is cool too (i just love the New York style).

But Vice City owns all. (for now, until GTA 4 is out :P)

The gameplay of VC is just great, the storyline is good, and the atmosphere of the 80's just rock... :D:wink:

Haha... nothin beat those cutscenes with the Wang Chung - Dance Hall Days

Any of you hear a really good song like that and intentionally avoid conflict so you'll be in a vehicle to listen thru the song? lol

• 3 weeks later...

I recently read Dan Houser saying that GTA 3 was not meant to be New York but 3-4 different cities.

Crusing and driving is better in SA, but for atmosphere and gameplay it is definately Vice. Sound effects were way better in Vice also. Music too.

I was also reading about the multiplayer in IV and the game reviewers who had tried it said they had been picked off by rotor blades from a chopper in deathmatch by the boys from Rockstar..

I wonder where they learned that :P

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

GTA2 use to have some quality missions. I always remember the times rolling with the Zaibatsu. There was one mission in particular when you had to blow up the Yakuza’s base I think and you were given like 20 hitman.. yet half of them would die when you were trying to get across the road, let alone exchange gunfire!

• 1 month later...