UIKit library  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Did you like our library?

• Yeah, I like it very much
    • Yeah, I like it
    • Hmm, I think it normal
    • No, I don't like it
    • No, I don't like it very much

This looks really nice so far. Good job! Design on most part is really well as well only on few things it isn't as good as for example dropdown box. Dropdown box is designed really nicely. I'd recommend to make faster animations for Switch and Radioboxes and Switch color when turned on should be blue as the buttons to keep same theme otherwise it's just completely different. Same for editbox, that line which is animated. It doesn't appeal as much if it's that slow. Checkbox design needs to be redesigned completely, it just doesn't fit this theme. About gridlist, complete black background just doesn't work with this, needs to be recolored, design for it looks nice. Scrollbars are really nice too and buttons as well. Also about edit box, you need to add a background for it so it's not transparent. Otherwise it's kind hard to notice the edit box but i like the idea for design. Good job!

Edited by Fist
  • Thanks 2
22 minutes ago, Fist said:

This looks really nice so far. Good job! Design on most part is really well as well only on few things it isn't as good as for example dropdown box. Dropdown box is designed really nicely. I'd recommend to make faster animations for Switch and Radioboxes and Switch color when turned on should be blue as the buttons to keep same theme otherwise it's just completely different. Same for editbox, that line which is animated. It doesn't appeal as much if it's that slow. Checkbox design needs to be redesigned completely, it just doesn't fit this theme. About gridlist, complete black background just doesn't work with this, needs to be recolored, design for it looks nice. Scrollbars are really nice too and buttons as well. Also about edit box, you need to add a background for it so it's not transparent. Otherwise it's kind hard to notice the edit box but i like the idea for design. Good job!

About the colors you can manage them fully..
Thank you for your suggestions, We'll work on it.

Oh. Looks just good :D But you have one big problem with colors and shadows. You haven't any shadow under combobox, and mixing red, blue, and some shades of gray doesn't looks very good :D You haven't any static pretty color scheme, but it also looks very good in concept as GUI-Elements :D

Edited by AriosJentu
  • Like 1
23 hours ago, iMr.WiFi..! said:

About the colors you can manage them fully..

1 hour ago, AriosJentu said:

Oh. Looks just good :D But you have one big problem with colors and shadows. You haven't any shadow under combobox, and mixing red, blue, and some shades of gray doesn't looks very good :D You haven't any static pretty color scheme, but it also looks very good in concept as GUI-Elements :D

Thanks for your reply ❤️