Looking for an RPG server

Tunner

17 hours ago, Equis said:

I am having issues to understand two things about this thread;

First, why do you think someone will create a server exactly as your liking so you could play in it? I mean, with those specs, almost none will want to play so you are left alone. Just search for relevant specs and try to adapt, I know Its hard but that's life & it keeps on changing, so if your classic-vanilla is no more out there, find something close.

Second, you seem like you are talking alone. All these words you have written for what? You could've created two or three scripts instead.

Finally, game owners & developers don't usually look for a single player to invite to their game, but they go to populated areas and advertise to attract as much as they can. But to get you out of your misery I am going to drop that discord link here. If you felt like pressing, maybe then you can find something similar, I am not sure, but maybe.

Psst, I forgot to mention that the server that I am redirecting you to is still under development ??

https://discord.gg/kwJ73GY

Thank you omg xd,finally someone understands

• Like 1
On 04/10/2018 at 01:00, Equis said:

I am having issues to understand two things about this thread;

First, why do you think someone will create a server exactly as your liking so you could play in it? I mean, with those specs, almost none will want to play so you are left alone. Just search for relevant specs and try to adapt, I know Its hard but that's life & it keeps on changing, so if your classic-vanilla is no more out there, find something close.

Second, you seem like you are talking alone. All these words you have written for what? You could've created two or three scripts instead.

Finally, game owners & developers don't usually look for a single player to invite to their game, but they go to populated areas and advertise to attract as much as they can. But to get you out of your misery I am going to drop that discord link here. If you felt like pressing, maybe then you can find something similar, I am not sure, but maybe.

Psst, I forgot to mention that the server that I am redirecting you to is still under development ??

https://discord.gg/kwJ73GY

I know what I want and Im asking if someone has that. Thats all Im doing. Im NOT asking anyone to MAKE a server, Im asking for already existing servers. Besides Im pretty sure Im not the only one. Maybe Im the first to actually raise the voice instead of just giving up MTA #lostfaith style, but thats about it. And no, MTA is not such a big priority for me to start learning how to code and do everything myself and then make and upkeep a server. You have what I want? Fine, Ill play. You dont have it? Fine, Ill keep searching. Maybe I wont ever find it, so what, I dont care. But Im sure as hell not playing these crappy "popular" servers or those servers that are exactly the same with the only change being the lower player count and more bugs. Especially not because "thats life" or some other nonsense.

As for West-side, Im already monitoring the activity. If nothing else, it seems different from the mainstream (and finally original ffs) so there is hope. Not too much for it after recent experience, but still some.

Edited by Tunner

Also keep in mind that I like more than just the gameplay Im looking for in this topic. West-side might fail to meet my requirements for a classic RPG server (and thus making me continue the search), but maybe it will meet my other requirements for other kinds of gameplay.

Edited by Tunner
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Many new jobs (Unseen / never attempted on other servers), a brand new map to experience, improved jobs (Adding far more playability / enjoyably to jobs you may have seen on other servers (For example, trucker job a lumber haul in which you have to cut down trees and use a crane to load the lumber into the trailer), brand new events and a lot more.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, CodyJ(L) said:

Many new jobs (Unseen / never attempted on other servers), a brand new map to experience, improved jobs (Adding far more playability / enjoyably to jobs you may have seen on other servers (For example, trucker job a lumber haul in which you have to cut down trees and use a crane to load the lumber into the trailer), brand new events and a lot more.

Sounds really cool, cant wait.

9 hours ago, FroesG said:

Fixing some bugs and adding mods , it will be public soon as possible.

Great, thanks.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, You can check my signature. Created a unique server on MTA but unfortunately, no player base. Everyone liked it but no one plays it. Well, i have stopped working over it (my team too) because i don't see more potential on MTA:SA. The problem with players is that they want something new, but they never play it on regular basis.
I will suggest you not to try my server alone, you will find nothing. Hit me up on discord whenever you would like to enter it so we can get some players & have some fun.

• 2 months later...