Idea's for your maps

Post ideas for what maps you are going to make here!

My first map will hopefully be.....

A map high in the sky, your in a helicopter, you fly downwards into a corona and it turns into a motorbike, there is a ramp near the sea, you go of it onto a newly placed rails and grind it on a bit of road, the there you change into a boat, you must go through a corona with it high in sky through a tunnel, then you have to speed of towards a hill in the countryside and you turn into a bicycle and speed along towards san feriro, there you turn into a packer, and drive to las venturas, it should be funny, packers flying of other packers :D. Then you turn into a jet and fly into mad dogs swimming pool. End of race :!:

ChrML wrote:

Lots of similar things already made within the QA team . Have fun when we release it ;D.

quite nice...

if ull make many of theese it will be very funny.

but make longer races...

from 5 minutes to half an hour... and make some wth jets too i think its cool 8)

Post ideas for what maps you are going to make here!

My first map will hopefully be.....

A map high in the sky, your in a helicopter, you fly downwards into a corona and it turns into a motorbike, there is a ramp near the sea, you go of it onto a newly placed rails and grind it on a bit of road, the there you change into a boat, you must go through a corona with it high in sky through a tunnel, then you have to speed of towards a hill in the countryside and you turn into a bicycle and speed along towards san feriro, there you turn into a packer, and drive to las venturas, it should be funny, packers flying of other packers :D. Then you turn into a jet and fly into mad dogs swimming pool. End of race :!:

Lol ever thought of using points instead of commas? :P Would make it alot easier to read :P

Nice idea tho.

look inventing map ideas like u is not sohard and not requying alot of imagination :lol:

i just havent time for that now but if u want just messege me and ill post u 10 ideas...

i had just got messeges from the moderators that i shouldnt write it like that

look inventing map ideas like u is not sohard and not requying alot of imagination :lol:

i just havent time for that now but if u want just messege me and ill post u 10 ideas...

i had just got messeges from the moderators that i shouldnt write it like that

Write like what? :?

yeah your map idea is possible but what you must understand is that your creating chokepoints - like the rail to grind. If there is no support underneath for if you mess the jump up, or a way to retry it, or if only 1 person can make the jump at a time and you have 8 or more players its not going to be that fun as most people will end up dieing.

making mid-air courses just quietly is a mission, but if you have the dedication (and too much time on your hands) nearly anything is possible in creating your own mid-air track.