WHAT HAPPENED TO THE MTA COMMUNITY!?!?!?

Guest Br4dlee

wow...what happened here?? i used to be a memeber here when this thing first stared...my name was Scarface3....i was with this old old gang called nWg - nigguhz with gatz started by chronic and teknical....and long long tyme again big controversy lol...then i stopped for al ong tyme a decided to cum back now...and forgot my password and all that..so i made new account...but what the hell happened here...u guys like died...no offence but mta forums used to be flooded...and its not ne more...and u guys havent made an update since i been here over 2 yrs ago... so whats going on here?? ne one gots answers?? :) but its nice to be back...gunna check out sum vids and stuff...lol...

EDITS!!!!:::: sorry just realized i post in wrong topic...u guys added a few new forums lol...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya and thats another thing i check in about a yr ago and u all talkin about this blue thing going down and its gunna be awesum....but umm its still not even been updated from the last tyme i seen the page witch was a yr ago...wtf is goin on here...

Man so useless... If you would've took a bit time to read the news you'd have seen like 9238293 updates being made since you've been away. And flooding the forum isn't that good. Still the forums are very active... So put your glasses on next time before making comments like that. :roll:

Man so useless... If you would've took a bit time to read the news you'd have seen like 9238293 updates being made since you've been away. And flooding the forum isn't that good. Still the forums are very active... So put your glasses on next time before making comments like that. :roll:

Agreed. Some people just dont take any notice of what is happening in the blog.

no offence but mta forums used to be flooded...and its not ne more...

that's because someone had the bright idea to ruin the gang forum.

apparantly only certain clans get to communicate (in the gang forum) nowadays.

i know those excluded brought many users here.

(don't know who, nor do i care anymore)

You weren't here when this all started... you were the only member of a gang with 2 leaders and 3 total people.

The few people who were still playing VC went off to play VC:MP until that was abandoned and then it was hard to resort back to playing MTA. MTA can attract people to servers easier because of the built in browser but the gameplay isn't close to what VC:MP has.

I don't know what you call the group of people who play a game long after the die hards have left but Im sorta one of those now as I do play MTAVC.

As far as the Blue progress goes... I think many ppl, myself included, have put that away like a savings bond that you will find one day later when it matures and say, "wow, that's cool I have some money" because if you waited at the bank for it to mature it would drive you insane. So I don't really read the updates I figure when it's released it will be like finding a $20 in your jeans... year 2 or 3 of waiting makes me feel a bit like the sad charaters in the GTAT forum a few years back.

btw, I have a sneaky suspicion that Chronic put SF3 up to that post for some reason... hmmm

To be honest,i got bored with the community and the game itself.

Lotsa old timers left,so i left aswell.It just didn't seem to be fun anymore.

I am currently waiting for the newest version to be released (Blue!?) like everybody else is.I just hope it turns out to be good as they promised.

Until then,i shall lay low.

lol, wow i reconizge a whole yella names on here... but ok u gusy prove to me that ur community isnt that dead...but what happened to all the mta and gta videos...like there used to be a million pages now there isl ike 3...

When there isnt a new version released the community stops playing the game. The last version was 2 years ago and all hopes for a shiny and better day tommorow die down after such a wait. Some of us show they havent given up on mta by checking in on forums and others just watch silently from the background waiting on a video to be released or forbid a new version and still others manage to play this game somehow.

All in all though this community atm is kinda kept alive by gangs that are only "active" because thier leader hasnt proclaimed what everyone already knows yet, and those of us who still think that something is going to be accomplished...

A beta with a 2 year long development timespan with still no timeframe for blues actual RELEASE in sight doesnt keep people to well.