2 questions, please answer

I played MTAVC 1-2 years ago but I have never played MTA for GTA3 until today. Now I have some questions.

1. I saw that the 3 islands have been split up into 3 different maps, is there no map that include the whole city like in MTAVC? If you say no, why not?

2. Sometimes the cars starts to shine in bright neon colors. Is this supposed to happen? :?

1. No there is no map that has all three islands in one. They split them up like that because thats what the people wanted and it would be too big of an area to play in. Meaning people would be too far spread out and there wouldnt be much action.

2. I believe thats because the GTA3 engine cant handle that much so it starts to do freaky things, like the neon color cars and the disco like sky.

1. No there is no map that has all three islands in one. They split them up like that because thats what the people wanted and it would be too big of an area to play in. Meaning people would be too far spread out and there wouldnt be much action.

2. I believe thats because the GTA3 engine cant handle that much so it starts to do freaky things, like the neon color cars and the disco like sky.

Thanks for your reply. Ok, I understand why they made three maps instead of one but they should have made a map with all islands too that servers with many players can use.

So the neon color thing is something that everyone has? It's not just my game that is fucking with me?

Btw, some more questions:

3. Where is the dodo?

4. Why is the firetruck sometimes red and sometimes purple?

5. Why is the firetruck crazy, it's flying around very fast and if it hits me then my car gets thrown away up in the air. Is this some kind of cheat?

6. Where is the firetruck?

7. I was playing the shoreside vale map and i could fly to staunton island and portland without getting the "warning you are outside the playing area" message. Are you supposed to be able to do this?

basically there was a problem when crossing islands in gta3 that made it so it wouldnt work well. so they opted to split it up. the changing colors and flashing sky is due tostress on the gta3 game, the firetruck you encountered was a cheater. report it to an admin if there is one present whenever you see that happening.

as for the dodos: in ssv there is 3 around the airport, in portland there is one at the bus stop, one on mafiua hill, and one in chinatown. in staunton there are no dodos.