GTA Rumble - San Andreas

MrJax

Looks good, although nothing so special about it.

Remember the GTA: Black Project vid? Smile

yes exactly. the only difference is that you see a chat( only i and the developers of gtabp have seen the gtabp chat, since it was added later with the new netcode).

i'm not the kinda person that disses new projects, but i don't think your topic can stay, since you haven't released an alpha/beta release yet: http://mtavc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13778

if this topic stays, then i want the gtabp topic back as well( same thing for the other multiplayer projects).

and it's impossible to give an opinion about this mod yet, i'll wait for that until there is more progress.

Haha i wish, i'm no where near in the same league as those guys, just starting out, it's really not that difficult to make a half decent multiplayer though, i see it as something to keep people interested untill BLUE, if i manage to fix most of these crashes :P

No need to bitch all the time, it's their forum they can do what they like, it was in videos, because it's about a video :wink:

Anyways.. fixed lots n lots of crashes on it, usually get one every 30mins-hour with 2 or 3 people in, which isn't bad considering.

Added some other stuff like jackin' and passenger, sync'd all those cars around the whole map seeing as i couldn't get rid of them. Yep coming along just fine :P

• 2 weeks later...

Well....

We've been having a few bigger tests recently, because with 2 or 3 people it's very stable and hardly ever crashes.

Just the boring job of finding crashes/causes and fixing them right now, maybe another week or so and i'm hoping it will be incredibly stable with upto 20 players :twisted: ..might be a bit of fun until blue :wink:

Clicky for vid