*TLR*Andy caught cheating.

Guest Technoman1234321

i was playing on a mta server and a player called *TLR*Andy came in and started doing commands like !start and it got him 100kills in no time.

then i went in game and he said come here il show you something, so i went over and he started flying and driving up walls and stuff, im sure alot of people have seen him hacking because ive seen him go into many servers.

i dont have any video proof or screenshots but im sure somebody has and will post them here.

thanks

Technoman

i was playing on a mta server and a player called *TLR*Andy came in and started doing commands like !start and it got him 100kills in no time.

then i went in game and he said come here il show you something, so i went over and he started flying and driving up walls and stuff, im sure alot of people have seen him hacking because ive seen him go into many servers.

i dont have any video proof or screenshots but im sure somebody has and will post them here.

thanks

Technoman

Is it not obvious to everyone else that this guy came here purely to try and give Andy a bad name?

People get banned for cheating every day and nobody makes a thread about it, they just accept it and continue playing. I wouldn't be surprised if technoman was this 'Reaper' himself..

* littlewhitey smells bullshit.

Apparently Reaper was banning everyone from TLR server yesterday. I've never liked that guy since the day I trusted him to host the scripts for my server one time and he went spamming my level 5 admin password around the server.

haha don't make me laugh, TLR is a non-cheating clan and if Andy actually cheated, they would have found out by now and kicked him. And I have actually seen Reaper under other names back in 0.4.1 on servers hacking the shit out of ppl.

And I know Andy wouldn't cheat, don't think he ever has too, and the IP's as Mophead shows are fake.

*This Topic Is Classified as Officially BULLSHIT*