Good week for me, could possibly be a great one!!!

InTheZoneAC

1.My cowboys slaughtered the great eagles team

2.Socom 3 comes out in 24 hours

This right here has made my week will probably be my best week of the year. If Blue came out sometime between now and Sunday it will be by far the best week of the last 2 years. Just thought I'd like to share something. I also saw those beta vids, that's so cool how you can just change your vehicle in seconds or even edit the maps :greenjumpers:

Wow someone who actually cares about Socom 3, Im with ya buddy that game is gonna be crazy, I expect it to take my weekend away and much more.

you're telling me people who don't care for/know much about socom 3? If so people need to seriously try it out once it comes out tomorrow or wednesday for some.

I loved SOCOM I and played it online for months after it came out and then took a long break from it. Then I bought SOCOM II and never got into it for some reason, probably because it was just more of the same and I was worn out from it, plus I didn't like the maps as much. I probably won't be getting this one either, since I'm mostly into PC games nowadays (BF2 will be my next purchase), but who knows, I heard you can drive tanks and stuff. :)

1.My cowboys slaughtered the great eagles team

2.Socom 3 comes out in 24 hours

This right here has made my week will probably be my best week of the year. If Blue came out sometime between now and Sunday it will be by far the best week of the last 2 years. Just thought I'd like to share something. I also saw those beta vids, that's so cool how you can just change your vehicle in seconds or even edit the maps :greenjumpers:

Slaugtered, Nah.. Just were not doing as good as last season :shock: