The BSB Network - Looking to merge with established MTA clan

Guest boxman80

Hi I'm representing my clan, The BSB Network. We are more of a tight nitt community of gamers playing multiple games than a game clan.

I'll get to the point, although we play many diffrent games we mainly support Battlefiel2 and Counter Strike soruce. We have servers for these games and they are really popular. Our members have expressed an interest in making a more serious attempt to fully support MTA, particuarly once the MTA San ANdreas mod is released.

The problem with this are we only have around 8-10 active members and I feel this may be a bit of a strain to support in addition to our costly BF2 and CSS servers with this number. Im also concerned at our lack of experience supporting an MTA server.

This brings me to my point, I would like to incorporate or merge with a smaller or even more established MTA clan that can help get The BSB Network MTA wing off the ground. I'm pretty flexible on the deal but obviously somethign would have to be worked out seriously.

The advantages we can bring to such a deal are:-

- Quality gamers: We have a gruelling recruitment 2 month invitation process and have no shortage of people wanting to complete it.

- increased membership: We usually get around 8 new QUALITY members each month that play our primary two games and often get involved in other supported games.

- Resources: We have a fully interactive website and forum as well as two large team speak servers for member chat and organisation.

- Experience: We have some great member and leaders who have been gaming for many years as well as leading our clan for over 3 years.

- Reputation: We are a well established clan and can assure you that we are not going under any time soon!

- Support: We have qualified support technician amoung our members.

- Other games: We fully support Counter Strike Source and Battlefield 2 and have large servers for both. This would mean your memebrs would be fully interegrated as BSB members and be given reservations and some admin rights to these servers as part of their membership.

- Financial support: Obviously increased members means potentially more money to support servers and such, maning either more servers or increased size in servers.

The specifics of such a deal can be thrashed out, but I would deffinately be looking for your clan to come under our umbrella. The clan leader would be given the responsability to head our MTA wing, with assistance from our senior members, but clearly your experience would be of the utmost importance to the success of the merger.

If you are interested contact me either via my email address (in profile) or via our forum onour website, http://www.bsbnetwork.net

Cheers

So does this mean you will merge with existing mta clan or will merge them into your clan ?

That is will you change your clan name or they will have to change their clan name ?

Well currently i am looking for BF2 or COD/UO clan Members as most of my clan member for MTA dont play those games . But i myself have 2 MTA and 1 Bf2 and 1 Cod Server so contact me via my site forums if you want to merge into my clan .

http://www.sbclan.ca/forum

If dont want to register on forums than use contact form found at

http://sbclan.ca/contact.php

Later.

Edited by Guest
So does this mean you will merge with existing mta clan or will merge them into your clan ?

That is will you change your clan name or they will have to change their clan name ?

Well currently i am looking for BF2 or COD/UO clan Members as most of my clan member for MTA dont play those games . But i myself have 2 MTA and 1 Bf2 and 1 Cod Server so contact me via my site forums if you want to merge into my clan .

Later.

did you see he was from uk?

Later.

Did he ask he looking for only UK clan ? MORON ..

Later.

Did he ask he looking for only UK clan ? MORON ..

he looks to be serius, and then i dont think hes want a USA/Lag clan for hes members!

And ur his bitch right ? i think he can make things clear himself . Ceoz u got issues man u need to grow up .

And box if ur interested i want to make one thing clear that i do not tolerate kids much such as ceoz . But there are certain exceptions and my clan has members aged 24 to 36 with few cool teenagers . So , i just wanted to clearify on the age / maturity issue i do not tolerate immature kids AKA CEOZ again.

And ceoz if u have brain even of the size of a peanut dont reply back. Everyone on this forums will appreciate that.

And ur his bitch right ? i think he can make things clear himself . Ceoz u got issues man u need to grow up .

And box if ur interested i want to make one thing clear that i do not tolerate kids much such as ceoz . But there are certain exceptions and my clan has members aged 24 to 36 with few cool teenagers . So , i just wanted to clearify on the age / maturity issue i do not tolerate immature kids AKA CEOZ again.

And ceoz if u have brain even of the size of a peanut dont reply back. Everyone on this forums will appreciate that.

im 16, and im fine :)

thanks for the feedback guys, i've had loads of positive responses. yea I should have made it clear, we are actually an international clan, although our servers are based int he UK we have members from France, Sweeden, Switzerland, America and Canada.

In regard to the name change thing, that would have to be discussed by the clans involved. As stated, I would want the MTA clan to be a division of BSB, so there may not need too much of a name change as long as there were pleanty of references back to BSB and as long as all of the community as centered around one forum and ideally one website. Tags would also have to be discussed.

We don't have any age retrictions, but we do have very strict codes of conduct and recruitment to our clan is by monthly invitation only and involves a one month trial membership. Check out our website for all teh info about us, it give you an idea of our quality. Don't forget to leave us a message on our forum if youa re seriously interested in an merger.

BSB Jay is still with us but I think he's taking a break from gaming a the minute.

our website

http://www.bsbnetwork.net

Hey ceoz ur ip PRIVATE IP ADRESS REMOVED is now banned from my site too . as ur from server . So kid grow up .

And BSB and SB name doesnt seem to look any differnt only extra B in BSB :lol:

And boxman we can both have have a common website and forums but if merging means the other clan change their names and tags i doubt few will like that . Cause i know if ask my members to change tag they will simply quit period.

Hey ceoz ur ip PRIVATE IP ADRESS REMOVED is now banned from my site too . as ur from server . So kid grow up .

And boxman we can both have have a common website and forums but if merging means the other clan change their names and tags i doubt few will like that . Cause i know if ask my members to change tag they will simply quit period.

i use proxy to websites, soo ya i dont care.. and ya i dont play on your laggy server :roll:

we rent our website and space from gamesmasters simply because its less hassle, however we will be changing our site later in the year. I used to do ours but it was a lot of work where this one manages its self and means we can spend more time gaming. Our community centres around our forum anyway and our site is a pointiof reference for potential members to get infor from.

my MSN messenger contact addy is [email protected]

Yes i know what u mean by hassle of maintiaing your own website . I am maintianing 3 websites designed them coded them with scripts and trust me its good time pass as i got bored with coding RPG script for mta servers. Well i will add you to msn and talk about it later in the night (mytime) as during day i am not at home most of the time.

mytime = canadian time. :lol:

whatever, did i ever play on your server? :S

whatever, did i ever play on your server? :S

Roflmao ur dumb or rather a moron. Read ur old posts and u will see what u said " ya i dont play on your laggy server "

Hmm i wonder how can u say that some server is laggy if u never played on it did god come in ur dreams and told u WArning Ceoz Killer's Server is Laggy dont play on it :lol::lol::lol: