www.Battleofteams.com League

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*/me thinks EUNA should make a comeback*

hehe wot ya think?

Hieu, everything you create will eventually die out sometime in that month when its first created. EUNA, i dont think so. There was a lack of organisation and the only fun part about the tournement was just the clanwars and fighting different teams.

hehe wot ya think?

Hieu, everything you create will eventually die out sometime in that month when its first created. EUNA, i dont think so. There was a lack of organisation and the only fun part about the tournement was just the clanwars and fighting different teams.

It lasted in 2 tournaments - mfC and FMJ won them!!!

and yes ceoz it is quite true what serb said, your clan has been accused of pausing in wars etc.

@ BoRo /me thinks you should being a cocky twat

hehe wot ya think?

It lasted in 2 tournaments - mfC and FMJ won them!!!

and yes ceoz it is quite true what serb said, your clan has been accused of pausing in wars etc.

@ BoRo /me thinks you should being a cocky twat

sure, some proofs?

no point starting a tournament atm, too few active gangs atm. i think it would be much more popular if carried over to vc-mp, at least it would be something new.

hieu, dont get too excited, first euna was good, but the next editions were full of bulshit, weak refereeing, lack of organization, more and more absurd rules etc..

say NO! to EUNA! :P

if wanna start a tournament, we need somethin new. and wtf is EUNA supposed to mean anyways? :shock:

I totally agree with boro`s post about EUNA, it wont work out so dont bother. This battleofteams tournement seems to be going on but i dont know the status of the tournement but its something new and something to look forward too.

its just a fun tournament, have clanwars and enjoy live and all that shit, we wont carry it over to vc-mp because we dont like vc-mp. We like mta, period.

How many teams you got in the tournement participating at this moment or are you still searching for more clans which might be interested.

its just a fun tournament, have clanwars and enjoy live and all that shit, we wont carry it over to vc-mp because we dont like vc-mp. We like mta, period.

How many teams you got in the tournement participating at this moment or are you still searching for more clans which might be interested.

The last, we have XG, XE and XII recruited if I'm correct.

correct me if i'm wrong, but officialy we've never said yes... :P