Cheating

well with a SDK comes a whole new level of cheating that i think few are acually capable of.

so dont expect any good cheats for MTA Blue as the few people that could possibly accomplish this have lost interest in the mod a while ago.

on the other hand, if the MTA versions based on the blue core become as popular as mrbump described( i doubt it, but let's assume that he's right) then some more advanched 'cheaters' will appear. and if they crack the anti-cheat protection, then a lot more cheaters will appear.

well with a SDK comes a whole new level of cheating that i think few are acually capable of.

so dont expect any good cheats for MTA Blue as the few people that could possibly accomplish this have lost interest in the mod a while ago.

on the other hand, if the MTA versions based on the blue core become as popular as mrbump described( i doubt it, but let's assume that he's right) then some more advanched 'cheaters' will appear. and if they crack the anti-cheat protection, then a lot more cheaters will appear.

As stated in the blog, the cheat protection definition files can easily be updated when a new threat appears.

As stated in the blog, the cheat protection definition files can easily be updated when a new threat appears.

so can counter-strikes, but to this day after...what is it? nearly 6 years....and there is still cheats readily available for that game.

with every online game, there will be some one able to exploit it...its unavoidable, but as stated before...the key is to make it as difficult as possible.

Will it auto-update or do you have to download them manually? ( although through the client I mean )