The 2nd video is Shit

I mean The Shit!

Very Impresive!

Hell We could make what ever city we wanted with the biggest jumps Ever!

30,000 ft hieght roads with a 90 degree ramp at the end!

Question!

Will we be able to angle the roads to our desire?

eg.For making hills and stuff

Seriously I cant belive u guys pulled it off in such a short time.Even though its been about 4 months but still I nvr expected to beable to load the map with 30,000 friggin models.

We could make san andreas 100 times bigger than it is now!!!

Lets duplicate the United States and Canada!!!

Seriously U are the kings of GTA!

Rockstar Doesnt even have a brain for the customer.All they want it money and u guys rock!

Rock on!!

You're limited to the roads that come with SA, as it stands. Custom models are on our list, but probably not for the first release. As there are about 13,000 models in San Andreas, you can probably find one that suits pretty much any purpose.

Thanks.

Also could I please have my 1 can back please.

I lost it due to mr bump banning me because he and me like to argue.

Aling time ago he told everyone i said mta was crap or somthing like that and he was just very mean.

I nvr asked for release dates.

Also im kind of scared posting here because i might get banned just from talking like this.

Thanks.

Also could I please have my 1 can back please.

Aling time ago he told everyone i said mta was crap or somthing like that and he was just very mean.

I nvr asked for release dates.

Also im kind of scared posting here because i might get banned just from talking like this.

LOL, now that Bump came back again, I wonder what he will say when he reads this...

the second video just shows us how much the team has done since we have seen them last showing a video. I find it very impressive to be honest. But 1 Question though is this feature gonna be on the Vice City engine as well

Not for our first release. VC support will come later.

• 2 weeks later...

As no point of reference was specified, a 180 degree ramp could be a wall if the origin is another wall parallel to it.

[/pedantry]

Edit: But then you must ask the question what is a wall and what is a ceiling, at which point the universe explodes.

90 degrees is a ramp if the line curves 90 degrees not the line going from one line going from x-y instantly.

y=mx+b (is the formula for a striaght line.) mx is the slope.

If the rise is curved properly into the run than the ramp will show.

If u use 2 striaght lines going from say 4x-4y than you will have 90 degree corner wich would than form a wall wich would not be able for use with jumps. U would need many different lines linked together at different slopes in order to have a workable jump because 2 would not be enough or else u would end up hiting a wall with a 90 degree corner

So u need to think different like a different formula.(wich i dont know what it is yet!)

ive only done some math 11p.

I need to brush up on math.

what i am trying to say is that 90 degrees does not have to be with only 2 lines.

If u use many lines at different slopes than you will achieve a smooth ramp going from the 0y+ axis to however high you want it.

oh i just remembered that curved lines ar somthing like

y2-y1

-------=mx or somthing like that.

x2-x1

More than 2 lines and it wont be a wall.

Actually your second ban (your first was removed in the New Year Amnesty) was for jet packing in a server that had two MTA Team members in (Not a good move) and repeated flouting of the rules in the forum and the IRC, primarily demanding release dates.

Glad I could clear that up

actually i nvr cheated on the older vice city mod.

it was when u could only use a pistol or somthing like that in vice city.

when the motor bikes and stuff spawned on the 1st island next to malibu.

I was going up and down on a car ramp wich was a mod.

I nvr used cheats untill .5 came out. Nvr got banned from it cause i only wanted to try it out.

Wasnt a jet pack.

It was a castle.

Seriously u guys have no fucking manners.

I get banned for asking how to be a beta tester.

I nvr asked for a release date.

assholes seriously.

i nvr am rude until i get blamed for shit i dont so ya'll can go fuck yourselfs.

lets analyze this post shall we.

actually i nvr cheated on the older vice city mod.

alright, i guess he never cheated...

I was going up and down on a car ramp wich was a mod.

oh, so you did cheat.

I nvr used cheats untill .5 came out.

oh, so we are back to not cheating back then, but you do now.

It was a castle.

map mods again.

Seriously u guys have no :o manners.

the hypocricy of that statement is only dulled by the word filter, but it still shines through.

assholes seriously.

uhuh, keep digging

i nvr am rude until i get blamed for shit i dont so ya'll can go :o yourselfs.

and there we go. you deny cheating, then admit it, then deny it and admit it again, then you swear at us and deny it again. anyone else dizzy, or is that just the stupid waves coming off this guy?