Freggin pittiful...

i was just curious because it seems that theres like only 5 posts on here a day(exaggeration)

This forum is still very active and most of the players i reckonise on the servers still come onto this forum daily. It could be just people are waiting for this new release to come out, Once its out the forums will be very very active again.

Not to mention older forums that were used at first, deleted old stuff (now archived mostly), guidelines against spamming, being about a few subjects (mostly MTA), and not having a new MTA for a long time, its not hard to see why.

umm... look... maybe theres not that many posts because...

MTA IS MOSTLY ABOUT GAMING AND HAVING FUN, NOT POSTING ON A FORUM :arrow: PEOPLE ARE BUSY PLAYING THE FRIGG'IN GAME!

how is that pittifull?

ppl love the game!

everyones talking in MTA while playing

...and if you play it, try pushing T to talk...its sorta like posting...

...maybe better...

i hope didnt join the community JUST to post...

... :) have a nice day...

It dosnt matter how many people have registered on the site and how many threads/posts there are. Once MTASA has been released there will be many new threads and some new sections with more people joining the forums making the MTA community alot more better.

umm... look... maybe theres not that many posts because...

MTA IS MOSTLY ABOUT GAMING AND HAVING FUN, NOT POSTING ON A FORUM :arrow: PEOPLE ARE BUSY PLAYING THE FRIGG'IN GAME!

how is that pittifull?

ppl love the game!

everyones talking in MTA while playing

...and if you play it, try pushing T to talk...its sorta like posting...

...maybe better...

i hope didnt join the community JUST to post...

nope i plan on buying vc once i have enough money saved up :(

... :) have a nice day...

wtf do u mean "ghost of toilet paper", my real name is ghost_of_supern00b!

dont worry guys ill actually play MTA someday...or mabye i should buy gta3 or VC first?...yeah that might be a good idea!!!...or i should pretend i played it like i always have...

what did u say about me ghost?

it looks like i said somthing too... :twisted:

(umm...time for an admin locky?...that would be nice...)