Help/Ayuda SQL

Alaan

Hola buenas tardes/noches/dias, quisiera saber como utilizar SQL, tengo un resource de autos pero al reiniciar el servidor se salen los autos que compré, me trajo un archivo SQL que supongo que es para que no pase eso y no se como instalarla, si alguien me da una mano por favor se lo agradezco mucho.

Hello good afternoon / nights / days, I would like to know how to use SQL, I have a resource of cars but when restarting the server the cars that I bought come out, I brought an SQL file that I guess it is so that it does not happen and I do not know how to install it , if someone gives me a hand please I appreciate it very much

Olá boa tarde / noites / dias, gostaria de saber como usar SQL, tenho um recurso de carros mas ao reiniciar o servidor os carros que comprei saem, trouxe um arquivo SQL que acho que é para que não aconteça e eu não sei como instalá-lo , se alguém me der uma mão, agradeço muito

11 hours ago, Mr.Loki said:

You can create database files using this function making use of the databaseType argument setting it to "sqlite". dbConnect.

A great site for learning sql here.

160/5000

Hi, if I pass the files, would you pass it to me? I have a paid host and I do not know if I have to upload it to the host or how it is done, could you please guide me?

160/5000

Hi, if I pass the files, would you pass it to me? I have a paid host and I do not know if I have to upload it to the host or how it is done, could you please guide me?