Google Talk! Google steps into the IM realm.

I like how ICQ lets you leave messages to people that are offline, thats awesome. Too bad the popular clients don't have this feature.

ROFL xD you have never tried YAHOO MESSENGER i guess? I advise everyone just to DL the 10 mb's and try it,it is ten times better than anything else atm.TRUST ME

I like how ICQ lets you leave messages to people that are offline, thats awesome. Too bad the popular clients don't have this feature.

ROFL xD you have never tried YAHOO MESSENGER i guess? I advise everyone just to DL the 10 mb's and try it,it is ten times better than anything else atm.TRUST ME

But it seems like it doesn't have a s**tload of features. The screenshots made it look like a crappy old client which hasn't been released over 3 years or something.

About the leave messages thingy: Would be cool, leaving a message with "I got your grandmother, give me 2 dollars or she'll pay the price!!"

Dunno wich screenshots you saw but Yahoo RULES

A short introduction

features4hs.jpg

freecallz0ic.jpg

more0wl.jpg

untitled3de.jpg

P.S There are so few friends in my list because only those are ON-LINE,another GREAT and useful feature of Yahoo is that it can show you only the ppl that are on-line the rest it hides.

*cough* Email...?

LOL but some people dont check mail that often, they just sign in the messenger, then surf the web, waiting for ppl to chat with them.

It's not e-mail,in yahoo you just click the ID in the list and a window pops up just like in a normal IM conversation and it says there '*the ID* appears to be offline but will recieve your messages when he/she loggs in'

I know, but you could just send them an email.

Hmm

1)Open browser

2)Type web site

3)Type ID and pass

4)Click 'Log In'

5)Click 'Compose'

6)Type 'His/her address'

7)Type Subject

8)Type Message

9)Click 'Send'

10)Click 'Sign Out'

OR