Just a Reply to Someone ....

Hey some moderator turned a general topic into trash , nice going. Is there no way that someone can express what he thinks about the things going on here?

anwyas

Wtf is your problem? Why didnt you include the parts aboutme restarting my game when I accedently spawned crusader?If you have a problem with my "glitches" then dont play with me. Everyone on ankeborgs is pissed off at you for editing the chat log and not including where I clearly said I restarted the game client, and mta client. And where you continued to say THAT DOESNT MATTER YOU STILL ARMOUR.

Second point, why would it matter if I had armour on ankeborgs unless I was a cop, its a RPG server, you shouldnt have been trying to attack me in the first place.

You really wish that i had edited the chat log, but sorry to disappoint u i didnt. Lol nice RPG i have to say again where ur not allowed to kill anyone u like . ROFLMAO . Kids would play that kind of kiddie rpg, so am guessing ur 12 or 14 or just missing some hemisphere of ur brain :lol::lol: .

Please Moderators , dont trash topics which are good for public use and knowledge it disappoints mta fans like me :lol: , hey, but dont bother about ban and stuff like that , its my 10th useraccount here :lol::lol: Sorry to disappoint all moderators and admins , but a better ban is needed. :lol::lol: .

So i continue on and on like Duracell Battery, or is that ad for energizer battery?

Oh for those who are new to this topic the topic been talked about is this:

http://forum.mtavc.com/viewtopic.php?t=13512

Yawn. I feel sleepy so i go to bed now.

• MTA Team

everyone is aware of the glitches and there is nothing we can or will do to it. 0.5 is outdated and the entire team is concentrating on the blue core and MTA:SA. do you really want us to stop that development to remove some glitches on something that is basicly 2 years old?

btw any topic that has it's title in caps should be trashed imho