KING OF HOUSE SKRIPT

iTaLiAnMaD

KFCkungfu I made like you told me...4 corner and I saved it, and I tried to type !sethouse but it still says me NOT FOUND...I think that I made a mistake when I installed script..Is there a specific path to install all sciprts?Because when I type !s it tells me SAVED but in which place script save my place? into mta.da.in there isn't my last saved...I hope thet you can understand me BRo...the proble is that when I type !sethouse which area is italways says me the same shit..NOT FOUND:(

Thankx bro

OK... the area script saved itself in your mIRC folder with a name slightly different than MTA.data..

I can't remembe what is calls itself.

Rename your mta.data file and then rename your !area script file mta.data

Your locations are saved but until you rename the file mta.data it will not retrieve them ingame

KFCkungfu thankx now I saw the file and the place saved by me but when I type !sethouse< name> it says me NOTfound...does this KOTH script need to be in a specific folder?? Why if I save my place and type !area it says no one player there if I don't move myself????

PLZ help me

thankx

KFCkungfu I understood what you meant, you told me to rename into mta.data.ini my saved areas and I did that, but the proble was that also already existing areas(standar like downtown,escobar etc.) if I use that areas to set my house it say NOT FOUND,maybe my KOTH's script is in the same folder of the mta.data.ini?

c:\program\mirc\mtama

inside there there are mtama,gps,koth,mta.area script...can you type me an example to set an house like escobar airport?

Thankx

KFCkungfu..LOL THE SCRIPT WORK RIGHT THANKX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just put mta.data and mta.data.ini into the mirc path without insert it into c:\program\mirc\mtama LOL but another little problem BRO...when I set the 4 point of my new area and I saved it..I type !sethouse and script sets it, but when I move myself into that area it says me always owner:no-one has owner....why I add my clan and I joined there..I'm login as admin...what is !owner command?? If i type it it doesn't show me anything..maybe I'm admin??? THankx bro for good work:)

KFCkungfu...listen I saw that if I use standar areas the script tell us who the owner of that area is..but If I define my area(my saved areas are into the mta.data.ini because when I type !sethouse it says me "house set to:" but when somebody move himself into that area script tells us NO-one owner...why??

Thnakx BRO

I tried but script told me the same shit..No owaner...but if I use !sethouse and stanard areas it find owner..but If I save my areas and I type !sethouse it can't find anyone...how many points Does the save point need?, and How must the name be when I save it???

Thankx

sorry for second post...KFCkungfu when I think that the problem is close to the thing that when I save an area and I type !area script tells me that NO PLAYERS in that area...but I didn't move myself from there...I think that my new areas to set like my house tell me NO WNER for this reason...that when I create a new area and I stay there and I type !area it says me NO PLAYERS found..WHy bro?thankx

plz KFCkungfu try to tell me a solution..I'm driving me crazy with this script!!! if I set an area by usig mta.area script, it save that place into mta.data.ini at the voice DISRTICTS, but if I type !area it always tells me NO PLAYER also if I don't move myself from the area saved by me...I think that for this reason KOTH told me NO WONER in the area saved by me..else the sandar aereas work right....thankx bro

reinstall MTAMA and GRS and then look at the mta.data file

Find a location in there and type !area then !sethouse to that area and see if it makes you the owner...

Also... make sure you are using admin + in the mtama

that's all I have... if it doesn't work go over these steps from the start