Is being an Admin such a big deal?

Is being an Admin at a server such a big deal?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Is being an Admin at a server such a big deal?

• Yes, It has the ability to change lives.
    • No, It's just a game and will fade away when a new GTA comes out.
    • Sortof. Vote here if you cant decide.
    • Everone should be an Admin. (oh-noez!!)

It says server admins, so i voted yes. Cheaters suck. Hackers suck.

Admins on RPG servers suck ;f

ahahhahaha

true that! especially that gay-ass "akebogr" w/e the hell its called...

some fools attack you and you pwn them all and you get kicked or "temp-banned" for "killing withouta reason".... even when you explain it was for a reason, the queer doesn't get it...

ps: i didn't see the word "server" when i voted, pretend one of those no's was a yes. :lol:

admins are the only thing that can stop cheaters. As an admin for a few popular servers, i am always being contacted because someone is ruining the game. We need admins to enforce the rules and be levelheaded enough to not abuse power.

does it change lives? no, if your life depends on the admin of ANYTHING, you need to switch hobbies.

is it just a game? you bet, but a game should be fun. and that means you need an admin to make sure no one ruins the fun.

should everyone be an admin? no, what would the point of that be?

It says server admins, so i voted yes. Cheaters suck. Hackers suck.

Admins on RPG servers suck ;f

ahahhahaha

true that! especially that gay-ass "akebogr" w/e the hell its called...

some fools attack you and you pwn them all and you get kicked or "temp-banned" for "killing withouta reason".... even when you explain it was for a reason, the queer doesn't get it...

ps: i didn't see the word "server" when i voted, pretend one of those no's was a yes. :lol:

Yes dude that is the suckiest rpg server ever seen in the history of MTA he distoryed the meaning of RPG ... LOL u have to beg people to get out of car to kill them or arrest them else you get kicked for killing without permission or if ur cop u killed cop your banned. LOL someone tell that due to grow some brains.

And most admins are not like him (dumb) . There are some good server where admins are really cool. TTH , SkullBreakers , ULK etc... But would say that some admins like for KFC , bTK , anebrog etc. really need to take a hike and stop abusing there rights.

And been an admin is a pain in the a.s.s if u ask, that is the option u missed so my vote goes to the missing option: Been and Admin is a Pain in the A.S.S.