GTA SA V1.01 Patch

The patch is, well, retarded. It only makes things more complicated, troubling, time-consuming, and limited for gamehackers (like the MTA and SA-MP teams)... tons of research went down the drain.

If you check the blog, the MTA team said that they can get it working with the patch with only a couple of minor code changes. In fact, Blokker recommended running MTA:SA with the patch, as it includes extra bugfixes.

Edited by Guest

Well, considering R* has addressed several bugs.. we can agree that they've added and deleted code all over the place. This means SA function/mem locations will have to be found all over again, which is the time-consuming part I was talking about.

Well, considering R* has addressed several bugs.. we can agree that they've added and deleted code all over the place. This means SA function/mem locations will have to be found all over again, which is the time-consuming part I was talking about.

yes the addresses will have changed but that code is trivial to update. Also with a bit of insight it is pretty easy to determine where those addresses would be. The hard part isn't the addresses so much as the hooking, which we've taken care of already :)

Kent

offcourse downloading the game is illegal.

like you said, uploading is prohibited. one person probably has the original game, and shares it with others, which is forbidden.

also these warez versions have a no cd crack. cracks are prohibited(the nocd crack is an modified .exe file).

you are allowed to make a copy of the original cd. unless you give it to other ppl though.

offcourse downloading the game is illegal.

like you said, uploading is prohibited. one person probably has the original game, and shares it with others, which is forbidden.

also these warez versions have a no cd crack. cracks are prohibited(the nocd crack is an modified .exe file).

you are allowed to make a copy of the original cd. unless you give it to other ppl though.

Actually downloading movies, music and games was perfectly legal until a few months ago here in Norway. Anyway, all I'm saying is don't download SA for free from the internet... buy it. Yeah, it's sad that you already had the PS2 version (reason I didn't buy it until it came for PC :) ).

You can backup your gta-sa.exe file, so when you wish to play MTA when it's ready, just exchange the files.

Anyways I was going to use the no more hot coffee patch but the patch said that the old file was found. But there are no changes. Isnt there a no-cd so that I can download? I want 2 play with the no-cd because I dont want 2 play with the cd 24/7.

EDIT:

Sorry, we don't allow the discussion of warez.

Sorry didnt know. Delete my message because I cant delete it.

Edited by Guest