Read this: About MTA and Blue

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

well done guys keep up the good work, good things come to those who wait.And to anyone who knocks the mta team on there wanting this to be completely ready before release lets see you do better.

• 3 weeks later...
totally agreed (with first post).

and im dying to play MTA:SA DM, its coming closer now, i just feel it, the QA thinks the current alpha version maybe even is release worthy, the blog show some nice stuff, i just cant wait!

It's not release-worthy.

• 1 month later...

Hi guys !

I've tried MTA : SA for the first time today and it's really impressive. I registered just to thanks the coders and all the staff for the work on this mod which is so much fun ! Waverace, Flatout, Burnout, Destruction Derby, Monster Truck Madness, Moto Racer... all in one game ! With a great net code !

I think there will be multiplayer in GTA 4 and Rockstar North will have to work hard to do better !

• 6 months later...

i have played mta since 0.3, had hours of fun with that game and for me vc-mp just doesnt do it so ill be waiting

im trying to play 0.5 atm but it looks like no1 from australia plays..

keeps up the good work fellars

Hello guys,

I was just wondering that has there been any plans made about a future Blue based MTA:VC version?

I am playing RPG on MTA:VC 0.5 at the moment, and personally like Vice City maybe even more than SA, though SA offers many nice features for RPG. MTA 0.5 still has many problems, so a new version would be very welcome.

I have heard rumours that there will be a new MTA:VC version after MTA:SA DM. But anyway it would be really nice to have a new MTA:VC version someday also, because there still are many people playing it nowadays.

Keep up the good work!

Hello guys,

I was just wondering that has there been any plans made about a future Blue based MTA:VC version?

I am playing RPG on MTA:VC 0.5 at the moment, and personally like Vice City maybe even more than SA, though SA offers many nice features for RPG. MTA 0.5 still has many problems, so a new version would be very welcome.

I have heard rumours that there will be a new MTA:VC version after MTA:SA DM. But anyway it would be really nice to have a new MTA:VC version someday also, because there still are many people playing it nowadays.

Keep up the good work!

there has been little discussion about mtavc on the blue core and as such means there aren't any plans currently in place for a new release

• 5 months later...

I heard from a pretty decent source you lost your programmers (namely ChrML)... you gonna bite the bullet and ask for more help at any point or just keep pretending like it's round the corner? :P

I heard from a pretty decent source you lost your programmers (namely ChrML)... you gonna bite the bullet and ask for more help at any point or just keep pretending like it's round the corner? :P

I think each and every dev on the team has had inactive periods, some longer than others, Chrml's is pretty big, but he'd always be welcomed back.

We've also had a lot of help recently from devs that have been (mostly) inactive during Deathmatch development, our progress depends on the whole team's activity, not 1 person.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...