MTA:SA Progress (29/07/2005 @ 02:29 CET) by Bloodymess13

Bloodymess13

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As someone else aked earlier, what is going on with MTA: VC? I know the team has stated they are focusing on San Andreas at the moment, but wasn't the blue core being developed with Vice City for like a year before San Andreas even came out? Thanks!

yes it was.. but at the moment SA is being worked on. I dont know exactly what will happen with VC.. but blue would work with it so we shall see.

cool. Quick question if i may... No deathmatch? :( is the first release gonna just be a race mod?

The 1st release will be a race mod yeah. We will work on dm once that is released.. giving u something to play while we work out the bugs with shooting etc.

So does that mean that someone couldn't create a deathmatch mod with the first release?

cool. Quick question if i may... No deathmatch? :( is the first release gonna just be a race mod?

The 1st release will be a race mod yeah. We will work on dm once that is released.. giving u something to play while we work out the bugs with shooting etc.

So does that mean that someone couldn't create a deathmatch mod with the first release?

The first release isn't going to be blue itself, but a racing mod/e made with blue :P Think they're gonna release the deathmatch and blue later on.

No. To create a DM mod u would need the blue SDK.. which wont be released with the race mod. The race mod itself IS built using this same SDK that will be released and u will build ure mods upon.. but the race mod release will be the compiled version of this.

We will release information about the SDK and what it contains/how to use it nearer its release date.

It's official.

SA-MP is smoking MTA.

Thought I'd never see it, but now I have.

I'm highly disappointed with this announcement. I mean, I've always been disappointed, but now it's fairly obvious that it takes a hard-working team to get the job done. I can only hope SAMP doesn't decide to lie to the public and feed us shit for over a year.

For those of you who read the KFC Forum, you know that my view is not biased either way for either the MTA team or the SAMP team.

Good job, MTA. :roll::roll:

I'll probably be banned for this, and this post deleted.

YESSSSS FINALLYYYYYY

i can pwn in blue BY RACING

woooohooooooooo

god damn itll be so worth the 18 month wait, to get in a car and drive. omfg i cant wait. i mean i could do the exact same thing right now, in gtat, but since its taken a year and a half for this racemod, its gonna fucking PWN

way to go team!!!!

YESSSSSS

Ohhhh shit, blue is gonna make cars synched and we'll be able to race?W000000TTT!!!!!! [sarcasm] Meh who needs all those guns and other parts of the game, cars is enough. Waiting these couple years for blue has really paid off. Can't wait to start racing and not kill people, it will be sweet. I'm glad they didn't go through with what they said blue was gonna be. And who needs blue for Vice City either or 0.5.whatevertheshititwas. [/sarcasm]

It's official.

SA-MP is smoking MTA.

I'm highly disappointed with this announcement. I mean, I've always been disappointed, but now it's fairly obvious that it takes a hard-working team to get the job done. I can only hope SAMP doesn't decide to lie to the public and feed us shit for over a year.

For those of you who read the KFC Forum, you know that my view is not biased either way for either the MTA team or the SAMP team.

Owned.

Nobody DRIVES around in MTA:VC, I mean WTF? How many people play stunt mode? Barely anybody... You'd have to be a total douschebag to want to drive around in a multiplayer version of San Andreas. SA2P is more synched than that. People want to kill, and carjack. Nobody wants to be friends and race around. This isn't Need For Speed or any queer game like that we're playing here. This is an AO rated bloodbath where we carjack you and then put some shotgun shells into your skull. If you want to race people with multiplayer, go play some Mario Kart on your LAN with your shithead friends.

It's official.

SA-MP is smoking MTA.

Owned.

Nobody DRIVES around in MTA:VC, I mean WTF? How many people play stunt mode? Barely anybody... You'd have to be a total douschebag to want to drive around in a multiplayer version of San Andreas. SA2P is more synched than that. People want to kill, and carjack. Nobody wants to be friends and race around. This isn't Need For Speed or any queer game like that we're playing here. This is an AO rated bloodbath where we carjack you and then put some shotgun shells into your skull. If you want to race people with multiplayer, go play some Mario Kart on your LAN with your shithead friends.

I agree with both of you 100%

looks like vc:mp release "heat up" this community a little bit...i mean waiting for blue made some ppl really mad, but thats not a reason to come here and show disrespect to team and mod that they are developing for u....first of all, 4 u...sure mta team wasnt perfect with their releases, but they did some good job and deserve some respect for that...dont need to come here and act like 12 year old punks...wtf...chill out...i know how hard its to wait for a new version of mta...but patience is first of all....anyway i hope mta team won't be dissapointed because of few punks, and releasing race mod first is a good idea...so take your time and dont pay attention to all that haters and other dumb kids posting their crap here.

*Respect 4 hard work*

I'm not goin off cause 1. I missed the test :P and 2. I think I got a good idea how it was like, and I know MTA team has something like it (probably better) coming eventually. I am all for having something really, really good to play now!

Incredible updates, just a couple more months until we can race! :shock:

Played the VC-MP test today, it smoked it up. The real release will be any day now. Even if 0.5.5 were to be released at this point... it would be obsolete.

...with all due-respect to MTA.

Edited by Guest

how could you guys release some race mod vc-mp is doing what blue is supposed to do and it didnt take years! and besides that u drop everything else to create some retarded race mod that nobody will use cuz nobody likes to race they wanna kill in a grand theft auto game. i mean look how many people are in stunt mode.... NONE

Wow, Utopia's post made me see it. 18 months, and we get a race mod. 0.5 has fallen apart, its highly unlikely 0.5.5 would come out, people have converted to VC-MP since VC isn't being focused on and is on hold just for a race mod. Really what good is that. I give you respect for trying, but wow. :shock:

What happens if, if MTA built on Blue is released and is patched up with deathmatch and it actually turns out to be more than SA-MP, are all of you whiners going to stick with SA-MP or just convert over to MTA again and bash SA-MP for not being better? I really don't think that trying to destroy MTA is accomplishing anything but killing all motivation on the MTA team.

Many of you make it sound as if the Race Mod is the end all - be all of MTA when in fact its just a teaser of what we can expect from MTA built on Blue.