URGENT

Someone please ban this guy name mikey on Gamespace, hes spamming me with admin hacks and hes cloning himself to 3 more ppl on that server. I got banned for spamming his chatbox with pms, from which msg he spammed me with. The owner of that server was also banned. Please help and ban him lol

^ Its over lol...

Edited by Guest

His name is CKY.BAM, and he could crash other ppl games too. Umm btw, he left, sorry, and everything is fixed. But his game name is CKY.BAM, and has been crashing ppls games, hacking admin consoles, and cloning. Just a report of a hacker.

Edited by Guest
  • 4 weeks later...

I have to say i was VERY disappointed that no action was taking on this clan (CKY) for hacking into admin panel, health hacks, cloning, and other kinds of hacks. I was expecting a reply on this, but no one answered except empfys, which made me even more disappointed. I am speechless for now.

See what I mean? I know the MTA team could do something about this, but they don't, and i don't know why. and Bam, your an idiot. You laugh with no reason. Now Bam, shut up, im not worrying about you anymore. I don't play MTA that often due to many cheaters. *sighs* I still play MTA occaisoinally when there is admin though.

See what I mean? I know the MTA team could do something about this, but they don't, and i don't know why. and Bam, your an idiot. You laugh with no reason. Now Bam, shut up, im not worrying about you anymore. I don't play MTA that often due to many cheaters. *sighs* I still play MTA occaisoinally when there is admin though.

lmfao

hahaha...Kenny, what exactly would you like them to do? call his mommy and get her to tell him to stop? :?... just find another server to play.

still lmfao... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

it's like this - there are 5 servers in oz. 4 that r over admin'ed and 1 that has NO admin. I only hand on the non admin one with 5 other modders (cause im band from all the others obviously). Every once in a while, empfy or kenny or dagay come in and give me a serve. I spam them to shut them up. They log it to give to whoever. They call it evidence. I pick another onion routed ip and off i go.

I just laugh (mfao).

=BDC= - ITS ONLY A GAME - CHILL OUT - thats y i laugh

I mod coz VC and SA in normal mode is boring. I've given up on vc anyway and have started modding SA - its maaaaad.

hahaha...Kenny, what exactly would you like them to do? call his mommy and get her to tell him to stop? :?... just find another server to play.

Stfu, warfire. I'm not worrying about this anymore, if this isn't obvious from my last post, then you are also an idiot.

...Every once in a while, empfy or kenny or dagay come in and give me a serve. I spam them to shut them up. They log it to give to whoever. They call it evidence. I pick another onion routed ip and off i go...

Spam to shut me up? Thats the worst s**t i heard in days. Thats a stupid way :| but it does, work. btw, his spam is private message from admin spam, which is hacking admin console. I know you are going to comment my last sentences, so dont do it. Chat log thats not the only evidence I got. Only a game and you spam? Dude, your point is so off point once you said "Its only a game." When you clearly admitted you spam me.

*sighs* /me looks at MTA team :?

lol i practically always do with people like you, getting a point, that is.

(no offence)

Im a clown & sh*t stirer - and never get offended! Even when emp has a good dig at me -lol- and when he calls me gay rofl....

My thoughts... plz try an understand where im comming from....

You enjoy playing vc/mta/vcmp! - me ? its a bit borrrrring so i mod it so i can get some enjoyment out of it.

To me, flying around in boats in VC-MP is much more fun than being followed around by someone in a heli, killing you every 2 seconds cause you got just a pistol and they got heli cannon's.

I reckon MTA should be unlim health & weapons - but if the heli gets you - you die, or if you hit the water - or if two people shoot you at the same time - basically certain situations where you are pawned. That is a deathmatch!

What about having bots sitting on the server to replace unconnected player/ports. That way if you connected to a server that was empty, you would at least have something to do. Couldnt be that hard. The codes in VC already for the peds.

I got heaps of ideas, but because i mod, im public enemy no 1! - I'm banned from everything! So my good ideas go to waist.

There are commercial anti cheat systems like VALUE and even they cant stop cheating!

So just get a heli and pawn me with it - then say - FU!

So i can laugh - and say "WELL DONE!".

I reckon MTA should be unlim health & weapons - but if the heli gets you - you die, or if you hit the water - or if two people shoot you at the same time - basically certain situations where you are pawned. That is a deathmatch!

That is possibly the worst idea I've ever heard.

And your avatar IS the worst ive ever seen...

:lol: