• Moderators
Could someone clue us in, why he's mysteriously left the MTA Team? I heard it was over a dissagreement over IRC.

cheers.

Don't think he left the team or at least Blokker said he didn't left anything for the team. I think he's just pissed of the people againts him calling him nazi and such things and he left for vacations or something.

How come no-one commented when his internet connection was down and he was away for several months, yet he's away for a month or two and suddenly everyone's speculating that he's off the team? He's still listed as a team member on the forum and still has admin privileges.

How come no-one commented when his internet connection was down and he was away for several months, yet he's away for a month or two and suddenly everyone's speculating that he's off the team? He's still listed as a team member on the forum and still has admin privileges.

well, you werent there

this time its different to last time. i doubt his place in the team is threatened, none of them are trying to get rid of him. im sure he'll be watching, and eventually will make an public appearance

looking at the situation again, it could be coincidence, but i doubt it