[Race] Fursan for Race DM [EN/AR]

Hello mta-sa Players , 

Today I’m here to introduce to you my server at this topic .

The server opened 1 week ago for the first time , It’s a new server and as It’s shown in the subject It’s a Race server ( DM / DD / FUN ) , But most likely It’s a DM server.

So, If you are searching for a quiet nice sever you found your needs, Our server made for fun only, It’s not a clan server.

At the server you can play without lag because we’re trying everyday to make the server better than yesterday by improving and upgrading our server to better shape! You may ask yourself why should I play at that server? Good to you I thought about that , Because as I said there we will no lag as possible in our server , we have a lot of new maps in the server that you can enjoy playing it , Plus we have a nice user panel that u can buy the maps you like or want to play and you can make your own team from It to have your private chat with your friends and many other thing you can explore them by yourself , I have to mention this as well because It’s too important thing for many players that we don’t have abuser players ! (Whee)!

Here’s the Server Details: 

Name: Fur || Fursan for Race DM
IP: 144.76.68.79:23733

At Last, Thank you guys for reading this and thank you for your time, I hope to see you in the server and I hope that you guys can have fun at our server. 

Bye ,