Servers for MTA 0.5

In Windows 7, try adding MTAClient.exe and MTABrowser.exe, as well as your GTA executables, to the Windows Data Execution Prevention exceptions list in addition to running MTAClient.exe as an Administrator, as Towncivilian said.

For Windows XP, you shouldn't need to do either of these methods unless DEP is enabled in XP, which I doubt your parents did since it's disabled by default.

who can give me gta-vc.exe ???

beacouse i installed gta vc on win xp (on mom's notebook) and when i tryed to enter to server - line of loading stopped on 95%. next i copied to gta folder gta-vc.exe that i like to use when i play vc-mp but mta shows me fatal error MTA DLL error (little window). I thisnk problem is sertan gta-vc.exe. Please enebody upload this file to sendspace.com

are u joking ? I TRIED IT 1000000000000000000000000 TIMES 11!!!!1

NOW I ASKED ONLY FOR GTA-VC.EXE !!!

PS: i many times lesen joke-stories about americans, that they are some times stupids, but after ur phrase "Set the correct VC version under the Options tab in MTA" i realy see what is americans. Sry bro, but its true...

PS: i many times lesen joke-stories about americans, that they are some times stupids, but after ur phrase "Set the correct VC version under the Options tab in MTA" i realy see what is americans. Sry bro, but its true...

Now you are acting like a fucking dick for no reason.

THEY ARE TRYING TO HELP YOU, TARD.

90% of the times is the people who commits mistakes like that (when I mean people, I mean those who ask for help). That's why they give you those answers.

Guess you may now try to fix it yourself, since you can do it (bet you can, really. you are so kind).

Okay smartass. First of all, we don't have to help you. Secondly, if you actually paid ****ing attention, you would realize that we are not going to help you pirate your own game. We are trying to help you, so drop the damn attitude. Lastly, if you believe in any stereotypes against ANY race or ethnicity, then you are the true moron here. Grow the **** up.

P.S. I thought you'd like to know that what I told you to do was likely the cause of your mistakes. It's too bad you can't just politely speak and ask for help without uttering complete bull**** from your mouth.

man, u asked me if i installed 0.5 or 05r2 - only bots like install old versions. 2nd u asked if i pressed on reset patch. Big loool...

OK, thanks for troubles, but problem was in gta-vc.exe. Now i have it AND NOW I LIKE TO ASK - WERE WE CAN PLAY MTA 0.5 ALL TOGETHER ????? I go call old MTA players (from 0.3, 0.4 and vc-mp) for we can play together, but first we must combined day for playing and time

PS: last time i played mta vc in 2006, now (since 2008) i play only vc-mp

1. I asked you which installed because some people use one or the other.

2. Bots don't install old versions. You clearly don't have a ****ing clue what you are talking about in the slightest.

3. Reset Patch? There's no such button. Before you go and be a smartass, maybe you should get your facts straight.

4. Learn to read the first reply to your own damn topic. You will no longer be given support since you obviously don't deserve it. Anyone that stoops to the level of insulting those that are trying to help them is just plain ridiculous. It's even more pathetic that you used racism to attack me when you clearly don't have a clue what you are even doing in the first place, which is evident by you being here asking us for help.

Now i have it AND NOW I LIKE TO ASK - WERE WE CAN PLAY MTA 0.5 ALL TOGETHER ?????
  • 69.62.203.81 port 2003 - GTA3:MTA Portland
  • 69.62.203.81 port 2004 - GTA3:MTA Shoreside Vale
  • 69.62.203.81 port 2005 - GTA3:MTA Staunton Island
  • 69.62.203.81 port 2006 - MTA:VC Deathmatch
  • 69.62.203.81 port 2007 - MTA:VC Stunt

There is a server browser application included with MTA 0.5r2 - you should use that instead.

Instead of quoting yourself to be an ***hole, maybe you should read the replies given to you. For example, this one:

4. Learn to read the first reply to your own damn topic.