[REL] Zday, a Zombie Infestation Script

Yes, but his face still looks too nice for a handsome zombie :D Also, put some darker blood on him so that blood looks a bit dried and don't forget about his back (if you haven't done anything to his back yet).

i think it looks okay. like hes a very fresh kill, very "return of the living dead" style.

heres a few images of different zombie styles that might inspire people:

marvel-zombies-vol-2-20080118045435762-000.jpg

notice the mouth? like their lips have been torn off from the force of them eating flesh.

dawn2.jpg66153-9.jpg

early romero zombies were all blue, with damaged parts. might look a little weird, but it works. a hari krishna zombie would be pretty cool.

fido-dvd-art.jpg

if someone made a fido, it would be awesome.

tarman.jpg

one of the most famous zombies ever, tarman. (from the return of the living dfead series)

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE (and thread bump :P)

ZOMBIES NOW SOUND LIKE ZOMBIES!!

thats right, a recent update in the nightly release of mta allows me to silence those annoying ped quotes, and add my own sounds. so now instead of mocking your wardrobe, they let out a monstrous moan when they see you.

other updates:

-improved zombie ai

-removed blips that show zombie locations (deemed unneccesary)

-added new skin by lordy

crashing clients is still a problem that im trying to figure out, please be patient with having to restart on occasion. hopefully this won be an issue much longer.

I AM STILL LOOKING FOR HELP WITH SKINS, any submissions are greatly appreciated!!

also if your working on a map for ANY gamemode, please consider adding zombie spawnpoints to it! it doesnt do any harm to the map, and server admins dont need to have the zombie script, but its there if they do.

thanks, ill update it along with some other new skins ive got. i appreciate the help, its shaping up to be a pretty good collection of zombies. im also gonna start renaming the txd files to the model id number, easier to keep track that way.

dead_mantxd.txd

there is no dff for the whole thing, there is just the arms and stuff, its in the gta3.img

He wanted to know the model ID that this texture belongs to. I can't remember this skin being used in game... R* must have forgotten about this texture and left it in gta3.img.

peds dont have the ability to jack players at the moment, but if someone wanted to glue a zombie to a plane and keep punching , it would eventually take the plane down. it would pretty much have to be a scipted event.

as far as weapons go, they are completely determined by the gamemode. this script is just an addon for maps. you want to play stealth with a bunch of zombies running around, you can do that. you wanna freeroam, you can do that too. all you have to do is add the zombie spawnpoints to your map.

• 2 weeks later...