The Dead Land or Multiple Land

Rudransh

I think everyone can do this , throwing objects randomly in a desert can make no sense neither a best organisation nor a good looking , however I'll support you and I'm exciting to see better than this .

Ty for supporting me and telling me the negative points.... I will try to do some better thing next time :D

I think everyone can do this , throwing objects randomly in a desert can make no sense neither a best organisation nor a good looking , however I'll support you and I'm exciting to see better than this .

Ty for supporting me and telling me the negative points.... I will try to do some better thing next time :D

You could try some realism, like only using objects you would find in the desert if you're making a desert map. By using that method you can throw around objects randomly and still have a good map at the end. ;)

You could try some realism, like only using objects you would find in the desert if you're making a desert map. By using that method you can throw around objects randomly and still have a good map at the end. ;)

I thought that but that time (when i magined) i thought maybe it would look like a bit ugly....

Well ty for compliment :)

• 3 weeks later...

Don't critise other mappers unless you're an expert. Be more creative with surrounding walls beach the bottom sea just isn't a solution for an expert mapper. Good luck. And you didn't work on little parts such as dirty garbage on the floor,bins,roads....