[REL]Youtube Theatre

Mr.Loki

Its Youtube theatre script I've been working on and its really simple to use and is mapped near the quarry at the Astro drive-in Theatre in Bone County.

How to use:

1)the default command is /yt

This can be changed in the resource settings via the

admin panel.

2)By default, everyone can use the command so specify which ACL groups can use the command.

ACL groups and Dimensions should be seperated by a comma example:

NO SPACES BETWEEN THE COMMAS

Admin,Moderator,Owner

0,1,3,4,5,6,7,8,2313423,56,785657 etc...

3)You need to be inside of the theatre area to use the command.

4)Simply search for the video you want then open it and hit grab video.

The video is always streamed to everyone on the server inside of the theatre area.

The theatre has its own hud to show what video is currently playing.

When entering the Theatre the time is locked to midnight and when exiting the time is reset to normal server time.

enjoy ;D

20VvKo2.png

OT2WC2D.png

p8d4YQL.png

https://community.multitheftauto.com/in ... s&id=11993

It doesn't work.

[18:16:08] Starting yttheatre

[18:16:08] WARNING: Script 'yttheatre/remote.lua' is not encoded in UTF-8. Load

ing as ANSI...

[18:16:08] SCRIPT ERROR: yttheatre/remote.lua:1: unexpected symbol near '?'

[18:16:08] ERROR: Loading script failed: yttheatre/remote.lua:1: unexpected symb

ol near '?'

You may wanna look here: https://forum.multitheftauto.com/viewtopic.php?f=91&t=35375

It doesn't work.

ing as ANSI...

[18:16:08] ERROR: Loading script failed: yttheatre/remote.lua:1: unexpected symb

ol near '?'

You may wanna look here: https://forum.multitheftauto.com/viewtopic.php?f=91&t=35375

Are you running the script on MTA 1.5?

It would be great if I was able to disable dim feature. I have loaded it on the server but I d not start it when there are many players in the server. This is because when players enter the server time changes for everyone to dark. It would be good if you provide setting to make dark or not. Otherwise you can make it dark for players who are in the cinema only not who are outside.

It doesn't work.

ing as ANSI...

ol near '?'

Are you running the script on MTA 1.5?

I fixed it, I had put it in folder, made it zip and worked..

Also, Vevo clips doesn't play..

It would be great if I was able to disable dim feature. I have loaded it on the server but I d not start it when there are many players in the server. This is because when players enter the server time changes for everyone to dark. It would be good if you provide setting to make dark or not. Otherwise you can make it dark for players who are in the cinema only not who are outside.

umm... are you running the latest version of the script?

I fixed it, I had put it in folder, made it zip and worked..

Also, Vevo clips doesn't play..

Great and yes i know about the VEVO, UMG and WMG restrictions and I'm currently working on a way around it but i suck at html so that will take a while

Awesome! But make the area editable...I wanted to expand it and make a big theatre but it ain't possible..

Also, what about make it so we can put other kind of videos such as facebook videos or movies from online streaming websites ?

It would be the best resource ever..You can make that with streaming the browser to the screen..I wish i could help you but i know basic stuff about scripting, just to fix bugs. Good luck with your project !

• 3 months later...
great resource. keep it up,

one question

can we change the places of the cinema? is it possible?.

I will release the un-compiled files of a newer and better version i have when I fix a little bug that's really annoying ... if i cant I'll still release it anyway and maybe the community can fix it.

great resource. keep it up,

one question

can we change the places of the cinema? is it possible?.

I will release the un-compiled files of a newer and better version i have when I fix a little bug that's really annoying ... if i cant I'll still release it anyway and maybe the community can fix it.

ok i wish you do it, really great job, but we need maybe to change places.

• 11 months later...
  • 5 years later...