[REL] GUI Editor 3.1.3

Remp

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

guys u know im nub in scripting i want to know how to like , i started the script and when i press f2 it shows up and if i press f2 again , it hides , i want to knw please . here is my code , what to add here?

GUIEditor = { 
    scrollpane = {}, 
    window = {}, 
    label = {}, 
    memo = {} 
} 
addEventHandler("onClientResourceStart", resourceRoot, 
    function() 
        GUIEditor.window[1] = guiCreateWindow(200, 104, 394, 413, "Zombie Invasion Rules!", false) 
        guiWindowSetSizable(GUIEditor.window[1], false) 
        guiSetProperty(GUIEditor.window[1], "CaptionColour", "FF08DD03") 

GUIEditor.label[1] = guiCreateLabel(245, 198, 23, 20, "", false) 

GUIEditor.memo[1] = guiCreateMemo(232, 136, 346, 360, "                  The Zombie Invasion Rules\nRules:\n1.Seals,Civillians,Army,Cant Kill each other!\n\n2.Be Respectful\n\n3.Do Not Insult!\n\n4.Respect Staff / Players\n\n5.Do Not Spam!\n\n6.Do Not Say the *Noob* Word\n\n7.No Capslock!\n\n8.Do Not ask for money\n\n9.Do Not ask for Warp / Staff\n\n10.Do Not Advertise Other Servers / Websites.\n\nFor more Information Please go to:\nhttp://mtazombieinvasion.enjin.com/home\n\nAnd please don't forget to register.", false) 

GUIEditor.scrollpane[1] = guiCreateScrollPane(573, 206, 15, 223, false)     
    end 
) 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Eh7oPDi.png

GUI Editor 3.1.1 update:

- Added font size setting

- Added a submenu to the code positioning that shows shortcuts for the presets

- Added highlight colour to editable fields in the right click menus

- Made the copy option automatically attach the new copy to the mouse (for element movement)

- Added detach/attach options to re-parent elements

- Added setting to autosize the code output window to the code content width

- Added Maximise/Restore titlebar options to the output window

- Added highlight to elements with default variables when the output window warning is clicked

- Added copy titlebar button to property "current value" window

- Reworked the help documentation window to be less rubbish

- Made properties option skip to the relevant properties (rather than landing on the element selection pane)

- Pressing enter when using the colour picker now auto-accepts the current colour

- Selecting a new colour in the colour picker is now reflected immediately in the gui element (and reversed if not saved)

- Text alignment options now immediately preview changes on the gui element when changed

- Added absolute/relative toggle for DX items. These are a little experimental, and relative-positioned DX won't get loaded back into the editor properly if you try to do so.

- Made image/font list request error messages a little clearer

- Added "Fit Parent Width" and "Fit Parent Height" resizing option that changes the width or height to fill the parent element

- Added "Resize (constrained)" resizing option that keeps the same width/height proportions while resizing

- Added "Parent menu" option to window menu

- Fixed some undo/redo errors with setting fonts

- Fixed some bugs with the code positioning error detection

- Fixed xml files being left open on the server

- Fixed issue with preview in resolution window incorrectly positioning elements when partially off screen

MTA Community link

This release is a little larger than usual, as always please let me know of any bugs/errors that you get

I noticed a bug so far: If you click "Outline" in a relative DX rectangle, it outputs it using absolute positions.

Thanks, i will look into this. The relative DX stuff is only very basic at the moment, so no promises on a solution.

How about outlining DX rectangles using DX lines instead? Currently you can not make a transparent outlined rectangle since there will be black ones behind it.

This should be quite easy, i will add it to my todo list and see what i can do.

Great to see that it's still being updated!

6 and a half years and counting!