[Preview & Demo] New sun-, godray- and lensflare shader

Sam@ke

Hi there,

caused by this shaders and there own lightning model, original gta/mta weather wont work anymore. So i have to built my own, i´ve finished 120 weather presets based on my old CSWP project. I´m in implementing the different time and weather stages at the moment. I think it will be finished in 1 or 2 weeks for full working 1st version.

141476381863510500_resized.png

141476381593686200_resized.png

141476381724182100_resized.png

141476381795938400_resized.png

141476381520962700_resized.png

141476381663587000_resized.png

On all effects enabled in full quality there is a frame rate loss of around 40%. This isnt good but im not experienced enough for more optimizing at the moment. Package includes "dynamic sun light", "skybox with included smooth faded textures", "sunshafts", "bloom", "Depth of Field", "water", vehicles", "glass" and "grass shaders". Each effect can be enabled/disabled by shader panel and all performance critical shaders (sunlight, sunshafts, dof, water and vehicles) can enabled in 5 quality stages. So it should run on a lot of machines.

Computers who can run Vanilla-MTA only in low settings arent the main group for this package. This should be used for powerful machines only at the moment. But aware i work only on a 600€ Laptop and this can run this smoothly!

• 3 weeks later...
Little preview of next version. Project will be renamed in "AGP - Advanced Graphics Package". Most shaders can now be configured in 5 different quality stages.

When will there be an release version of AGP?

I´m not fine with peformance if all effects are running at the moment. I´ve to investigate and check for improvements in code and effects for this. Additional im already in implementing new weathers and their weather effects. Most performance intensive parts are dynamical sun light and grass shader at the moment. This both alone occuring a 40% frame drop.